+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Positive/negative

Positive/negative

Well let's start with the negatives so then we can feel good at the end.
    The centre backs:
    Both young and their experience showed as they both looked shakey and a better team would of badly exposed them.
    The lack of creativity:
    Buckley again looked lost and if it wasn't for dack or Thomas,we would of done nowt.
    Forward woes:diaz still looks out of touch Gallagher looked OK when he came on but nothing more than that.
    Vale looked a boy in a man's game.

Positives:
    Costello looked great again and has taken the first team right back role,even when brittain returns.
    Travis looked the best he has all season
    Sorba Thomas had a great debut and will be a great addition to our squad.
    Bradley dack looked bang up for it and despite some misplaced passes,on the whole he looked quite sharp.
    We are holding out now in games
    That is one we would of lost earlier in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Well let's start with the negatives so then we can feel good at the end.
    The centre backs:
    Both young and their experience showed as they both looked shakey and a better team would of badly exposed them.
    The lack of creativity:
    Buckley again looked lost and if it wasn't for dack or Thomas,we would of done nowt.
    Forward woes:diaz still looks out of touch Gallagher looked OK when he came on but nothing more than that.
    Vale looked a boy in a man's game.

Positives:
    Costello looked great again and has taken the first team right back role,even when brittain returns.
    Bradley dack looked bang up for it and despite some misplaced passes,on the whole he looked quite sharp.
    So for the second time in a week I am putting my hand up and accepting I was completely wrong.
    Brereton starting now for our club, is damaging.
    He is shocking and adds nothing to our side. He missed our one and only big chance last night. And offered nothing.
    Everything you said about him last week was correct. I was wrong to try defend him and say it would happen soon, as he is trying. No he isn't.
    He comes out of that side next game and stick him in the under 21's until he fks off to Spain.
    I do agree about Vale Robin, I really do. What I will say, is I do believe he will come good at some point. I do see a player in there. I also feel this is too early to bring him in. But if I had a choice, I would play him over Brereton. As he gains experience. We need to give the lad a run in the side for him to come good, if that makes sense?
    Personally I would play Dolan ahead of both of them. But right now, anyone will do instead of Brero. Even he utterely ****e Hedges.

I am just going to copy and past your positives as I totally agree with every word. I saw exactly the same -

Positives:
    Bradley Dack looked bang up for it and despite some misplaced passes,on the whole he looked quite sharp.

........I would play Rankin Costello in midfield, once Brittain returns. I think he is wasted at RB.
    I was really impressed with Thomas, he was really good actually. Travis was too.
    Buckley like Scott Wharton is heading backwards.
    pears was good and so was Carter.

It was depressing and flat last night. Fkng awful.
    We are on Sky 3 times in March live. Another 3 games we will not win.

Really needed to win that one as our next few are tough.
    Despite playing pretty poor of late,we are still in the hunt and all we can do as supporters is hope we can find our early season form.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Really needed to win that one as our next few are tough.
    Despite playing pretty poor of late,we are still in the hunt and all we can do as supporters is hope we can find our early season form.
    The side that never drew have just drawn 4 in a row. If you take the cup game which finished 0-0 after 180 mins aswell.

We have no striker, and that person will not be Diaz.
    He is the first person I would be taking off the team sheet from now until summer. Dump him in the under 21's.
    We do not want to be anywhere near the play-offs, we have no business even thinking about going up.
    The reason we fall away every year? It was never Mowbray, or this guy.
    Its a bunch of players that all know, if we ever did fluke going up, they would pretty much all be replaced. As not one of them are good enough to play in the Prem. We remain a million miles away from being good enough, and would not be able to compete. The same players who got us up, all know they would soon be looking for other clubs, in the Champ. So none of them have any incentive to fight and push. Hence we fall away every season.
    they play in good facilities, get paid well and live a stress free life without the pressures of playing in the Prem. They, like very season, drift along comfortably. If it does look like we may have a chance, the same lads take their foot of the gas. Because they all know they would moved on. So they take it easy instead.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)