+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epsom College Head

Epsom College Head

Absolutely shocking with the Head, husband and 7 year old daughter all found dead.

Police believe that husband shot the wife and daughter before killing himself. I get someone wanting to kill themselves but to take your partner with you and an innocent 7 year old is absolutely sick!

If true - I hope the husband rots. Whilst money has no bearing - I still get it more if someone goes off the edge who is financially hounded and there’s no way out!

I totally agree with you Al. I am finding it very hard to get my head around this. I knew a number of people who worked at the College during our time in Epsom; although I never set foot through its hallowed portals. The taking of the life of an innocent seven year old particularly sickens me.

As a dad of a daughter I can't really find the words to describe this monster, no doubt his warped mind had some rationale but how someone intelligent gets to that point without a single moment of "what the fk am I doing" clarity to stop them I cannot make sense of.

Utterly wicked and I hope his soul is tormented forever.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    As a dad of a daughter I can't really find the words to describe this monster, no doubt his warped mind had some rationale but how someone intelligent gets to that point without a single moment of "what the fk am I doing" clarity to stop them I cannot make sense of.

Utterly wicked and I hope his soul is tormented forever.

Totally agree WCV. Apparently there was domestic violence some years ago but no prosecution. For me any violence to a woman from a guy is totally unacceptable and a line crossed - sadly if a woman lets the individual get away with it - chances are it will happen again!

Taking a child away defies belief whatever a state of mind. He would have known his actions and the end result especially firing a gun!

An old friend of mine in the States replied to my question as to whether he owned a gun, he said that he didn’t, as the vast majority of people who get shot own a gun themselves. There are way too many guns out there, very few people, in my opinion, need to own a gun.

I have some experience of this with having a daughter who constantly picks bad men.

She’s a sweet, thoughtful and very kind girl but crippled with self doubt.

So scared of being on her own ( even though she’s incredibly pretty as many on here on Facebook with me will agree with ) and she clings to these controlling, narcissistic, lowlife and finds it hard to break free of them.

Three former partners have been warned off by police for stalking her and for putting software on her phone and PC secretly so they could track her movements.

As a father you just want to beat the s h I t out of this scum but the more you get involved the more defensive the female will often become.

The Epsom teacher struck me as an older woman of 45 who had got into this relationship and had her child late in life at 38........she’s maybe been a high academic achiever but struggled to find love.

She’s ended up trapped with some controlling freak and hasn’t wanted to face the shame of divorce, maybe because she felt it would affect her position at work.

I may get slated for this but this guy has the look of a Chinese heritage to me, men from that background can be incredibly overbearing and can have a very domineering air about them.

To take out your wife and a child in a fit of pique and in some sort of “honour” situation is just disgusting......I hope he burns for eternity.

I just hope my dear daughter finds the strength and courage to do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I have some experience of this with having a daughter who constantly picks bad men.

She’s a sweet, thoughtful and very kind girl but crippled with self doubt.

So scared of being on her own ( even though she’s incredibly pretty as many on here on Facebook with me will agree with ) and she clings to these controlling, narcissistic, lowlife and finds it hard to break free of them.

Three former partners have been warned off by police for stalking her and for putting software on her phone and PC secretly so they could track her movements.

As a father you just want to beat the s h I t out of this scum but the more you get involved the more defensive the female will often become.

The Epsom teacher struck me as an older woman of 45 who had got into this relationship and had her child late in life at 38........she’s maybe been a high academic achiever but struggled to find love.

She’s ended up trapped with some controlling freak and hasn’t wanted to face the shame of divorce, maybe because she felt it would affect her position at work.

I may get slated for this but this guy has the look of a Chinese heritage to me, men from that background can be incredibly overbearing and can have a very domineering air about them.

To take out your wife and a child in a fit of pique and in some sort of “honour” situation is just disgusting......I hope he burns for eternity.

I just hope my dear daughter finds the strength and courage to do the right thing.

Couldn’t agree more Mick! My guess in her job she would have been on 200K plus ( know for a fact ) and probably this low life had a failing career and couldn’t stand she was the achiever!

Should not matter who earns more but some men can’t stand the fact!

I hate domestic violence and many men who get away with it once - will keep doing it as it’s a power trip!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Couldn’t agree more Mick! My guess in her job she would have been on 200K plus ( know for a fact ) and probably this low life had a failing career and couldn’t stand she was the achiever!

Should not matter who earns more but some men can’t stand the fact!

I hate domestic violence and many men who get away with it once - will keep doing it as it’s a power trip!
    I’ve never raised a hand to any woman but when I was 18 and inexperienced I myself was in a relationship with a violent and controlling partner.

I got punched, kicked, bitten and my hair pulled by someone who constantly told me she loved me and mind f u c k e d me.

It took me months before I snapped and when I eventually did it was whilst driving slowly through a local housing estate and she started hitting me, I reached across, flicked her door catch open and then put my foot against her side and pushed her out of the car!

A few months later an old school mate saw me in a pub and said him and his family were astonished whilst eating Sunday lunch to see this girl come rolling out of a Morris Marina and end up on the pavement outside their house!

Then watched in amazement as she ran after the car calling me every name she could lay her tongue to.

There’s no wonder some poor women snap and stick a knife into their abusive partner but there are also horrible women out there.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’ve never raised a hand to any woman but when I was 18 and inexperienced I myself was in a relationship with a violent and controlling partner.

I got punched, kicked, bitten and my hair pulled by someone who constantly told me she loved me and mind f u c k e d me.

It took me months before I snapped and when I eventually did it was whilst driving slowly through a local housing estate and she started hitting me, I reached across, flicked her door catch open and then put my foot against her side and pushed her out of the car!

A few months later an old school mate saw me in a pub and said him and his family were astonished whilst eating Sunday lunch to see this girl come rolling out of a Morris Marina and end up on the pavement outside their house!

Then watched in amazement as she ran after the car calling me every name she could lay her tongue to.

There’s no wonder some poor women snap and stick a knife into their abusive partner but there are also horrible women out there.

You are correct Mick! Remember that nut job in Bromsgrove Tracie Andrew’s who knifed her boyfriend to death and tried to cover it up! Thank the lord I have never had any nutters in my life!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    You are correct Mick! Remember that nut job in Bromsgrove Tracie Andrew’s who knifed her boyfriend to death and tried to cover it up! Thank the lord I have never had any nutters in my life!
    My girlfriend of that time was EXACTLY the Tracie Andrews type.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)