+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelski and Citeh will deserve what's coming to them

Chelski and Citeh will deserve what's coming to them

As with Chelski in the past they, Citeh, have only bought their way to glory a bit like a dumbo winning the lottery and boasting of living in a nice house in a nice area but something which he would never have earned or even deserved in a lifetime.

I much prefer the way it is being done by our club, having the finance but not throwing it around indiscriminately but instead carefully building the club and foundations as well as the team/squad. Sure and steady is the way and it will last much longer, if not an eternity.

Proof of the above is something that I have posted more than once in the past and that is that what has been done since the takeover is nothing more that Ashley could have done within the club's means and successes, except that Fatso was too greedy to think of nothing more than promoting his SD baby to realise what an opportinity he had with the golden goose he bought here for peanuts.

it does make us glad that our owners are doing everything above board and slowly.

As i mentioned before on the other thread, the PL will make an example of City to try and avoid a government regulator overseeing football.

Although i do still think greedy 6 give a shlt as the european super league still has a chance until the courts rule otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    As with Chelski in the past they, Citeh, have only bought their way to glory a bit like a dumbo winning the lottery and boasting of living in a nice house in a nice area but something which he would never have earned or even deserved in a lifetime.

I much prefer the way it is being done by our club, having the finance but not throwing it around indiscriminately but instead carefully building the club and foundations as well as the team/squad. Sure and steady is the way and it will last much longer, if not an eternity.

Proof of the above is something that I have posted more than once in the past and that is that what has been done since the takeover is nothing more that Ashley could have done within the club's means and successes, except that Fatso was too greedy to think of nothing more than promoting his SD baby to realise what an opportunity he had with the golden goose he bought here for peanuts.
    Titles are ALWAYS bought!

Liverpool bought it in the 80s

Man Un-united outspent everyone & Stole the Prem in the early days setting the president for the Blue side of Manchester & the Russian revolution of West London

We are doing it differently but we will have to spend a lot of money to maintain our stay at the top. However we will spend it in a rational and sensible manner. We will bring in lots of youth as mentioned build on the foundation.

Well our previous owner was a disgrace. We're are competitive now and will continue to be so as we move forward in the future.

Happy days are here again and here to stay!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)