+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Training ground.

Training ground.

The improvements have been approved to the Clare college ground.

Its cheaper than buying a patch of ground somewhere and developing that.

Do you see a theme here?, cheap like. Cheap, cheap in this, cheap players, cheap everything, while money flows like a geyser outwards via the trust.

And in choosing, the fans choose charity.

Fair enough, but mocking is fun.

Dont expect any sort of reasonable team.

Aye Frank, you're no longer a Cambridge supporter like you're no longer supporting the Tories. Never stop banging on about them.

I shall not. After a lifetime of support and wheel barrow loads of cash, i am the sort, after much suffering, will want revenge, payment, a balancing. As Shakespeare said, " by opposing end them".

You wont know who Bill Shakespeare is but never mind.

And what of yourself?, the opposite is true, that Carlisle decades as non leaguers, strugglers in div 2, are now on the brink of div1. If the football world took any notice, it wont, it wont be believed.

I expect that you are in a state of excitement, probably uncontrolled, and a trip to your GP may be needed. You may say to them that you cant rest sleep etc because Carlisle are winning.

The GP, football fan or not will auotomatically assume you are psychotic and put you on a tranquilliser, strangely just what you would need, and on arriving home, if he cared would check where Carlisle are in the league.

On on realising the truth of your statement immediately go to the drinks cabinet and do an Eric Morecambe.

How are you coping with success, as change in life is always there.

That is all. Chalky looked for Joni Mitchell on friday on the bbc, cant find it, did you have the right channel?.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I shall not. After a lifetime of support and wheel barrow loads
    Did I hear somebody mention wheelbarrows?...

I had a wheelbarrow, the wheel fell off

County! County! County!

Brings tears to the eyes,I'm welling up here

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)