+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alan Burrows

Alan Burrows

This seems like a pretty decent move. Hopefully Cormack stays in America & let’s him get on with it

Edit - link

https://twitter.com/aberdeenfc/statu...q3jRA8qvvE7T-A

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This seems like a pretty decent move. Hopefully Cormack stays in America & let’s him get on with it

Edit - link

https://twitter.com/aberdeenfc/statu...q3jRA8qvvE7T-A
    Any info on him Mason ?

Nah, don’t know the first thing about him. Seems to be genuinely popular & rated by those that do. Wish him all the best but I can’t hear the circus music stopping until Milne is removed from the decisions being made at the club

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Any info on him Mason ?
    Ref. the Twitter link, is the main attraction that we have over Motherwell our pies!?

Seems to be a well liked and respected guy. Just hope he allowed to get on with it, but I am sure Cormack will want to hand over the day to day running of the club.

Now hopefully we can get in a manger to sort us out on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nah, don’t know the first thing about him. Seems to be genuinely popular & rated by those that do. Wish him all the best but I can’t hear the circus music stopping until Milne is removed from the decisions being made at the club
    If Cormack really wants to make a change at Aberdeen he will need to buy out Stewart Milne properly and stop taking advice from him.

Reading the header on this thread; is there anything else this lad can do?

First thing I thought was appointing Burrows makes it easier for Cormack to get rid of Gunn as D.o.F. ?

And on from that , with an experienced replacement DoF we have an easier choice for a new First team Coach. ( i.e. NOT an old school manager "interfering" in the fun DC has had buying all those new players !!)

It would make Robson more likely to be retained as 1st Coach for next season.

I don't think we will get rid of Gunn, but I do expect his role to change at some point.

Depending who we do end up with as manager. Barry may well end up being AM with Agnew being involved too. If the new coach does take his own coaches with him, I expect Barry to depart not long afterwards.

My concern is on the statement that said Burrows is well known to us from the committee’s that we have worked with him on in the past or words to that effect
    Basically saying we had established relationship with the guy- including Gunn- so may make decision harder to move him on
    Not saying it is Gunn’s fault- just doesn’t seem to be the right fit for DoF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast