+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Need Madsters Help

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Epc don't take any notice off them.
    I tend to agree but sometimes they are hard to ignore when they are in single digits.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Houses that need work ie a renovation are less desirable plus you cam add value to it along with having it to your taste
    I agree but always hard to do any major work with 3 kids under 7.

Scroll down to number 3 Queens road. What do you thin to this cam

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-pr...2eea59dd2e7b#/

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Scroll down to number 3 Queens road. What do you thin to this cam

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-pr...2eea59dd2e7b#/
    Looks nice Cayton. Is that one of your renovations? Should have used bi-fold doors to the patio though as they are all the rage

Yeah m8. One of mine. They are bifold 🤭

The bit at the back with the 4 bifold and 2 bedroom windows was an extension. The bricky let us down 1 week before we started it. 1 option wait 2 month for a bricky or build it myself. Never laid a brick/block in my life. I had a joiner to build the roof as building inspectors wanted a traditional roof and he was amazed how close the levels were. You would be amazed at the original house to transformation.

Strangely I've been drawing the plans for a extension on my own property today and I came across the plans and images for this one. Spent a few hours going back through the images and building inspector/structural engineer notes and still can't believe how we dod it. Not sure if you noticed the front windows they are propped sash type windows..
    The stone wall down the side of the front drive. My wife built that. Amazing woman 😜

Yeah m8. One of mine. They are bifold ��
    At least it's only next door to a hairdressers and not a petrol station. How much did you put into it? Did it take 2+ years just because of Covid?

Strangely I've been drawing the plans for a extension on my own property today and I came across the plans and images for this one. Spent a few hours going back through the images and building inspector/structural engineer notes and still can't believe how we dod it. Not sure if you noticed the front windows they are propped sash type windows..
    The stone wall down the side of the front drive. My wife built that. Amazing woman ��
    Yes the windows look nice. Before we sold our place over there we put in new windows similar but as it was in a conservation area we had to go with the more expensive external bars.

We spent 92k doing it up. It took us 14 month to complete. We actually bought it whilst we were finishing another one so had it 2 month before starting it. There was only 2 of us full time plus my dad in his 80s and my Mrs on her days off mainly doing the outside.
    Covid was a bit of a pain doing viewings but had 3 viewings booked in the first week and the 2nd viewing offered asking price. Ironically she was a nurse who worked in the intensive care covid ward at northern general hospital

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast