+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Need Madsters Help

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Our search still goes on and this property is still tempting me although the neighbours might leave a lot to be desired

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properti...hannel=RES_BUY

PS Nobody answered about South Kirkby - anyone know that area?
    I think you should just go for the Edlington one. They're playing it down on Rightmove. If you go to Streetview there's graffiti with no spelling mistakes. Okay, most of it says **** but at least it's spelled correctly. Bodes well for local schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    I think you should just go for the Edlington one. They're playing it down on Rightmove. If you go to Streetview there's graffiti with no spelling mistakes. Okay, most of it says **** but at least it's spelled correctly. Bodes well for local schools.
    Kudos to those teachers because the local primary school is just at the end of that street and it has an Ofsted : Good rating.

The first house we offered on in this search was in (admittedly a much nicer part) of Edlington but I'm glad now we were outbid on it having seen the delights of Princes Crescent. The search goes on.

Like I said Cam try Swinton, pity you can't live next door to me, then I could get my council tax reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Kudos to those teachers because the local primary school is just at the end of that street and it has an Ofsted : Good rating.

The first house we offered on in this search was in (admittedly a much nicer part) of Edlington but I'm glad now we were outbid on it having seen the delights of Princes Crescent. The search goes on.

Remind me/us of criteria again. I've got a bit of an interest, always looking and have one or two estate agents contacts. You never know, something might come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    Remind me/us of criteria again. I've got a bit of an interest, always looking and have one or two estate agents contacts. You never know, something might come up.
    Sorry Lasterman - only just seen this. The criteria was 4BR/2BA under 250K. Due to some personal factors and the fact prices are seemingly on the downturn the search has cooled recently although we're still sort of looking. Thought I'd found this bargain in Goldthorpe but the street view rivals that of the ones in Edlington. House needs someone to run round with a duster too

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properti...hannel=RES_BUY

Question for Cayton (or anyone else who would know).

What's the general cost of an Electrical Inspection (5 bed house) and a Structural Inspection to verify that a chimney breast has been removed safely/to building regulations? Any contacts?

Already had a Level 2 survey on a property and these were the two main recommendations from it.

PS Would you expect the seller or the buyer to pay for these?

The search goes on but there are some rough areas in Mexborough as this street view I came across would attest to

Name:  arse.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  97.3 KB

He was having trouble with his Split-Ends Cam

House comes with a pushbike parking spot

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    House comes with a pushbike parking spot
    ......and a voyeurism neighbour, of course at no extra charge

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast