+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Wiles back in April????

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    we are no different than other fans we never appreciate what we have until it has gone. There were many on heare that thought, vaulks, Arnie, Debershire were crap, oh to have those 3 at their peak at the moment. Burnley who are top of the league and with a manager felt to be destined for bigger things wanted him i suggest that your dad might not be the best judge of a footballer as he thinks
    You can make a suggestion but it means diddly squat as You don't know my dad so can't make that assumption.
    Because you think he's a good player does that make you king of the talent spotters. NO it's an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    You can make a suggestion but it means diddly squat as You don't know my dad so can't make that assumption.
    Because you think he's a good player does that make you king of the talent spotters. NO it's an opinion.
    of course it is an opinion, in the same way as your comments are also an opinion, what is your point?

Yes I can make that assumption, that is the very definition of the word assumption. "a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof." IYou can argue that I haven't made a correct assumption, but you would be incorrect to say I can't make an assumption.

No you can't make that assumption because I'm telling you you fkin can't. Or would you prefer I say your making the wrong fkin assumption. Cok. Or again would you prefer fkin cok?

Will you two get a room?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Will you two get a room?
    Hear! Hear!

Will you two get a room?
    Perv

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    No you can't make that assumption because I'm telling you you fkin can't. Or would you prefer I say your making the wrong fkin assumption. Cok. Or again would you prefer fkin cok?
    Oh dear 🥺

Will you two get a room?
    no he is being abusive and to be honest it isn't the first time, he needs to pack it in and the admins should have a word. This is a football discussion group and there is no need for him to behave that way, not a very nice person at all.

Wiles is a good player with the potential to do better if coached correctly

A reliable performer at Championship level and definitely better than league 1

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Oh dear 🥺
    I’m trying not to get involved but yes I agree

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast