+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ben Wiles back in April????

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Fair points Derby. As you say he was shown walking away laughing shortly after the goal but as far as we know that could have been because Woody said to him "At least you've made me look better and I'm not the only one to have fu.cked up in this game". Coincidentally it was the game where BW picked up his injury.
    CA I was harsh on peltier after the game, just angry so lashing out

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Fair points Derby. As you say he was shown walking away laughing shortly after the goal but as far as we know that could have been because Woody said to him "At least you've made me look better and I'm not the only one to have fu.cked up in this game". Coincidentally it was the game where BW picked up his injury.
    Feck me CA this isn't a thread about Wiles. Oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Derby does talk some baloney he doesn't go to the games so he's going on what it says re. height of players. You only have to go to games to see side we've been putting out lacks height. Odoffin he's tallest of the current players being selected.
    I had a season ticket for over 25 years, in fact my family had 3 tickest for that time. I now live in germany and still kept my season ticket for the first season I was there. I now watch every single game live, with the exception of Coverntry at home where i was at my daughters 30th birthday party. As i previously stated i got the heights from the Rotherham website, if they are wrong not really my fault. So tell me gru if you lived abroad how many Rotherham games would you go to, by the way last season i flew back for 4 games and this season 2, i think you shood get a few facts before accusing others of not attending games.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I had a season ticket for over 25 years, in fact my family had 3 tickest for that time. I now live in germany and still kept my season ticket for the first season I was there. I now watch every single game live, with the exception of Coverntry at home where i was at my daughters 30th birthday party. As i previously stated i got the heights from the Rotherham website, if they are wrong not really my fault. So tell me gru if you lived abroad how many Rotherham games would you go to, by the way last season i flew back for 4 games and this season 2, i think you shood get a few facts before accusing others of not attending games.

I wouldn't live abroad. I've watched millers since 1965 so think I must have gained some knowledge about the footballing side of the club.

I've watched millers since 1965 so think I must have gained some knowledge about the footballing side of the club.
    You’d think so wouldn’t you?

I wouldn't live abroad. I've watched millers since 1965 so think I must have gained some knowledge about the footballing side of the club.
    I never said that you hadn't

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I never said that you hadn't
    He hasn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    He hasn’t.
    We did have a decent side in 1965 tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    We did have a decent side in 1965 tho.

Did Tiler Lyons Galley Casper to name but a few.

I think heightism should be made a jailing offence.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast