+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matchday thread: Wycombe v Rams

Quote Originally Posted by triz View Post
    Can’t see us getting a win today. 1–1 is my bet. But just to echo earlier posts I’d love to stuff these ****s.
    Haha that's the spirit!

Wycombe score with their first Attack!

I knew it, I knew we'd lose to this shower of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!

Oh bugger

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Bloody hell you superstitious lot, just wear a lucky shamrock and put a lucky horseshoe in your bag!!
    You were saying! Let’s hope we avoid the curse of the return of Plange on Tuesday.

6 points from Lincoln and Charlton and it’ll all be forgotten.

Its nit picking given the run we have been on, but don't understand why White wasn't starting and Warne made the changes far too late in the game. But hey we were as people rightly said, due a loss and hopefully we can go on another run.

The biggest worry is that, apparently, the best team won.

We scored twice away from home, that's a huge positive, especially as WW were happy to defend their lead. I thought we'd get the 3rd, but only 45 seconds of added time saw the ball in play. It is what it is, but no concern from me, just a couple of defensive slips.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    You were saying! Let’s hope we avoid the curse of the return of Plange on Tuesday.

6 points from Lincoln and Charlton and it’ll all be forgotten.
    Bear in mind that Lincoln and Charlton have both beaten us this year

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Bear in mind that Lincoln and Charlton have both beaten us this year
    Taking nothing for granted, GP and no complacency on my part...but both those defeats came in the first six weeks or so of the season and were both, I think, pre Warne.

Six months on we’re a different ‘animal’ and I’d be surprised if the Wycombe defeat leads to the sort of collapse in form we used to be associated with. Biggest concern for me is whether the essential McGoldrick can manage three matches in a week.

Also expect us to know a lot more about Harvey White by this time next week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)