+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Utd to send Saints marching home

The goalkeepers is on the recruitment team.

I've refreshed my list as this thread reminded me of few errors I'd forgotten.

Livingston 0-1 poor positioning
    Alkmaar 0-7
    Hearts 1-4
    Mwell 0-1 pipodom wrists
    Aberdeen 0-1 rash judgement
    Celtic 0-2 first goal
    Hearts 1-3 second he could do better, embarrassed himself at 3rd
    Killie SC 0-1
    St John 0-2 poor positioning @ brain freeze

Terrible, not exactly saved too many beyond the call of duty either. Not to for a minute reduce our problems just to the goalkeepers either mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    I didn't actually think Mulgrew was that bad today.
    Seriously? Mulgrew sets the pace, pedestrian, he played once decent pass forward just after half time to our best and most dangerous player which was the laddie we had loaned to Stirling Albion. The laddie hugged the touch line and threatened every time he had the ball but unfortunately we very rarely found him. We tried to play everything down the right because Levitt was wide right. An absolute waste of our best player, we will never create with Djioum and Sibbald at centre mid. We scored and threatened after Levitt was where he should have been all game. Fox has no clue to leave things the way he did for so long showed his total ineptitude to see a game and make changes on the park or with substitutions, he is totally out of his depth and if he stays we are down.

l read somewhere today that this season, the only team we have beaten on a 3pm Sat kick off...is Stirling Uni!

Sibbald and Doume in the team is fine, just not in that formation. It's pretty obvious to all concerned (aside from Fox is course) that Levitt should play central and father forward.

Been a while , managed to get back on , where to start , for about 70 minutes struggled to create anything , finally get back in the game then keeper decides to have a brain fart . Just not good enough , midfield has been poor all season as has team in general , fans moaning about slow / sideways passing etc , that is due to lack of options for the man in possession , we are in real danger of relegation , there is nothing giving me any hope at the moment . As for Fox to claim , we have a strong squad , beggars belief as did the January window , back to the Norseman next year iam afraid

Glad to see you back. Yeah, to equalise in the 81st minute then lost the game in the 82nd in such a stupid, preventable manner was as sickening as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    l read somewhere today that this season, the only team we have beaten on a 3pm Sat kick off...is Stirling Uni!
    Here is where you may have read that mate providing the link works.

https://twitter.com/sartomutiny?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Watched the highlights on Sportscene and Levitt, just does not look happy at all; his reaction after his goal summed it all up for me. We seem to be destroying good players. Shankland etc. by playing them out of position. As has pointed out Fletcher just needs someone to knock the ball onto and I am sure the chances would rocket, more chances usually means more goals.

Why was Niskanen dropped and not introduced, he is not the best but gives an outlet and has pace, to give defenders something to think about.

Where is Sadat? Pace, power; is the final product there? Arguably not, but he wants to play, most are seemingly going through the motions.

I don't want Fox to fail or any Utd manager for that matter. But it should have been Stephen Robinson imo even before Ross. Noted his assistant, talking about their limited budget; which must be tighter than ours but they get the best out of a probably so called 'limited' team.

Was big Dave Narey there yesterday btw? Didn't see him in the clips. The man should be enough to inspire any player!

Quote Originally Posted by NOSCOTCAPS View Post
    Watched the highlights on Sportscene and Levitt, just does not look happy at all; his reaction after his goal summed it all up for me. We seem to be destroying good players. Shankland etc. by playing them out of position. As has pointed out Fletcher just needs someone to knock the ball onto and I am sure the chances would rocket, more chances usually means more goals.

Why was Niskanen dropped and not introduced, he is not the best but gives an outlet and has pace, to give defenders something to think about.

Where is Sadat? Pace, power; is the final product there? Arguably not, but he wants to play, most are seemingly going through the motions.

I don't want Fox to fail or any Utd manager for that matter. But it should have been Stephen Robinson imo even before Ross. Noted his assistant, talking about their limited budget; which must be tighter than ours but they get the best out of a probably so called 'limited' team.

Was big Dave Narey there yesterday btw? Didn't see him in the clips. The man should be enough to inspire any player!
    I didn't take Levitt's celebration to mean anything. He's celebrated like that on more than a few occasions last season.

Niskanen was rubbish on his second start. Probably why he was dropped. Plus Behich was back.

Agree on Sadat. Should be getting some game time when we're so honking middle to front.

Not the first 83 gathering Nareys missed for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I didn't take Levitt's celebration to mean anything. He's celebrated like that on more than a few occasions last season.

Niskanen was rubbish on his second start. Probably why he was dropped. Plus Behich was back.

Agree on Sadat. Should be getting some game time when we're so honking middle to front.

Not the first 83 gathering Nareys missed for some reason.
    Davie Narey has always been a very private person who was never interested even in his pomp when it came to attending any functions etc.Even i wouldna blame Tony for his absence yesterday if indeed he was absent.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)