+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Utd to send Saints marching home

Utd to send Saints marching home

Time for me to head back across the pond but as a leaving present I will again put my unbeaten record on the line when starting a match thread.
    We drew my first one and won the other 3 !
    I haven't picked an easy one as putting our troubles and form to one side, we have not won at home against them since 2014.

I'll go 2-1, but any win will do.
    I'm also taking a leaf out of Shedka's book and say the next 5 games are winnable, it really is now or never.

If we continue to play like yesterday then it'll certainly be never. ☹️

I guess the new centre half is now suspended along with Edwards for this? I wonder who Fox will use instead of Graham this time? ��

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If we continue to play like yesterday then it'll certainly be never. ☹️

I guess the new centre half is now suspended along with Edwards for this? I wonder who Fox will use instead of Graham this time? ��
    McMann Mulgrew Smith I'd imagine.

If ever there was a must win, its this. 🙁

I just can’t see where the goals are coming from plus we no longer can keep a clean sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdyteejay2 View Post
    I just can’t see where the goals are coming from plus we no longer can keep a clean sheet.
    Tony Watt scored the winner the last time we played them and it was an FN beauty.I lost over £250 on a 5 timer yesterday with only United letting me down,i had Raith and Wolves to win along with a couple of bankers.I honestly thought Killie could not win on the grass but they proved me wrong again.

What is really sad for me is the expectation before every home game.
    I’m a pessimist but over the years I always assumed we’d lose to the old firm, hoped to beat Aberdeen and Hearts but draw ok.
    Expected to beat everybody else. Except during the great Jim years when I even expected to beat the old firm. These days I don’t expect to beat anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Tony Watt scored the winner the last time we played them and it was an FN beauty.I lost over £250 on a 5 timer yesterday with only United letting me down,i had Raith and Wolves to win along with a couple of bankers.I honestly thought Killie could not win on the grass but they proved me wrong again.
    Utd also let me down yesterday. In actual fact, I can't remember the last time they did me a turn on the coupon by producing a positive result. They only time they do me a turn is when I take them to get beat. Had Hearts to win & over 2.5 goals last weekend. 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Kdyteejay2 View Post
    We had 1 shot in target yesterday. Honestly, I can't even remember it!

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    What is really sad for me is the expectation before every home game.
    I’m a pessimist but over the years I always assumed we’d lose to the old firm, hoped to beat Aberdeen and Hearts but draw ok.
    Expected to beat everybody else. Except during the great Jim years when I even expected to beat the old firm. These days I don’t expect to beat anybody.
    Unfortunately for some of us, there's an expectation that we are gonna win now & then. I genuinely thought we'd pump them yesterday, they are that bad away from home. That was a sickener and a real 'we're in the sh*t' moment if we weren't already in it. Like I said yesterday, the only saving grace is that it wasn't a league game.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    We had 1 shot in target yesterday. Honestly, I can't even remember it!
    Sibbald in the 2nd half.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)