+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hartlepool

Hartlepool

Every game seems to be a must win and this one is no different. I see the Alex prolonging the agony on us with a 1-1 draw. Definite 5 at the back hopefully which is what I suggested for our game against Crawley and maybe a place for Tabiner. Who will score Hartlepool's goal I wonder, he couldn't could he?

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    Every game seems to be a must win and this one is no different. I see the Alex prolonging the agony on us with a 1-1 draw. Definite 5 at the back hopefully which is what I suggested for our game against Crawley and maybe a place for Tabiner. Who will score Hartlepool's goal I wonder, he couldn't could he?
    Yes he could ...

Really hope "Nev" scores - Alex to win 1-0

The only time we have had a solid defence has been when O`Riordan and McDonald are the CB pairing. Offord = pants.

Back 3 definitely preferable to 4. I agree Tabiner may feature. It depends a little on how Hartlepool set up. Whatever, we need to get the midfield further up the pitch. And, if Adebisi gets the ball while in an attacking wide position then there has to be a MINIMUM of 2 busting a gut to get on the end of the cross that will inevitably come in (and they mustn't go for the same position!!)
    As for Finney will be interesting to see if he shows up for them than he did for us. With 3/5 in the middle he shouldn't get a look in. Make sure we give him a good reception just to take the 'edge' off him.
    I find it difficult to predict a win. Plus after a decent half performance, there is no guarantee they'll play as well again, especially in a must win game. 1-1.

The more I think about tonight, the more worried I get.
    Chances of a Tabiner appearance??

100% now unless he gets hurt in warm up - who is 2nd wing back .....?

Good shout from me then? Unfortunately didn't back up the thought for Fanhub or would have got 11/11

Hoping BBC is wrong with its formation 4-2-3-1. Makes us prone to pressure from their wing backs.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Hoping BBC is wrong with its formation 4-2-3-1. Makes us prone to pressure from their wing backs.
    Me too !!

Pleased to see Tabs back in the starting XI

Jamie Sterry sent off for Hartlepool ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast