+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox GTF!

Fox GTF!

I’ll start…. What a useless chunt of a manager we have, and if still in the job come 4.45pm today, he is taking us down. Others just as culpable for giving him the job. Sad days!!

Absolutely get him and Asghar to ****!

I am glad that the owner is over to watch this! F#cking banter club! We deserve everything that is happening just now, self inflicted, mismanaged, and inevitable. GTF Fox, GTF Asghar and GTF Ogren. An absolute shambles from top to bottom.

Ditto the above. Absolute shambles. Mulgrew a passenger for us and star for them. time to terminate all his contracts including as the office paper boy GTF.

Fox replaces the forward running players with a chance of attack and leaves on noncontributors. Really i believe he is retarded.

McLeod can only be playing as he is no where near ready for this level and Cudjoe is simply not strong enough.

FOX and fattyy GTF

Genuinely the worst in-game manager iv ever seen. 1 down at home and hes replacing like for like and going with status quo. Why is he not taking off Djoum or Sibbald for a striker up top beside Fletcher.

Hes also culpable for picking that keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    Genuinely the worst in-game manager iv ever seen. 1 down at home and hes replacing like for like and going with status quo. Why is he not taking off Djoum or Sibbald for a striker up top beside Fletcher.

Hes also culpable for picking that keeper.
    We have no ****ing strikers mate. But he's happy with the squad though, absolutely ****ing clueless!

Get that keeper tae feck! Find out who is responsible for signing him and get them tae feck! I fecking hope that Fox had a final warning today and he is away tae feck now! If Asghar is as culpable as people are making out, then get him tae feck!

I didnt buy my tickets today until half 1, and as my dad and son have had enough, i think its time to decide that i have better things to do than pay my money to watch what i have done this season. Some of the doon seasons were fecking horrendous, but its beyond bearable for me now!

42 years an Arab!

Unfortunately, I don't think Ogren would know what to do if Asghar wasn't there. He doesn't have the knowledge to appoint someone who knows what they're doing

Fox has to be emptied. Could have kept him as a caretaker for longer, if the results were coming. That there should have been the narrative to keep him as caretaker, results improve but then have the players thinking another person was getting the manager's job. As it was he got the job and the players just carried on as they pleased not giving a sh!t.

Mulgrew can get as far away from Tannadice as he wants he is not the player he thinks he is and having him as a coach is just a joke as well. All our coaches couldn't be the reincarnation of Comical Ali, can they? Whatever goes on at St Andrews they are not brave on the ball and for personalities they are void of them. Signing Djoum wasn't about how good a player he was, it was because he was known to Fox. For all the people we employ in recruitment, it really is a joke.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)