+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Ogren

Phucking job snob

yIP a lot of them forgot where they came from.DUNDEE JUTE aberdeen fish.they got the oil .BUT Dundee has and will always have more SOUL.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Good stuff mate
    He'll be tucking Teddy in as we speak.

One line in business you must follow is live within your means. If we go into administration we only have ourselves to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I can confirm Dundee Utd have indeed, just been f*ck off out the league

Cheerio ya fuds
    I hope something really bad happens to you. You and your cohorts vintage and broch spend more time spouting your bitterness about us than you do posting about your own team. Phucking Dumbarton fairy pretending to support the sheep $haggers.

Ogren GTF

Thank you for ruining my club Mr Ogren. The fans tried to tell you what was going to happen but you knew best. 5 year plan ends up with us back where we started and even more in debt. Sell up and **** Off back to the USA.

Worryingly...I don't think he is done yet! He will be wanting some of his money back...and that puts us even more in the sh#t! our club is once again...a complete basket case! The next few seasons are going to be grim!

i don't want to hear the words "I'm committed to this club" from him. I want him to apologise then tell us he will sell to a suitable bidder then gtf

This was completely avoidable. You could put a Dundee fan in charge and they wouldn't have done a better job at ruining us this season than what TA, Ogren et al did. 100% unforgivable, wont be back till hes gone. Thankfully triggered the refund on next season ticket before it was too late

Possibly from an Ogren standpoint the whole episode has been a 'laundry' with social benefits of a few holidays thrown in.

We need the financial support of Ogren or someone else - or the club we love will be gone

Worth keeping the Ogren goodwill into any deal

He did promise he’d take us straight back up

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)