+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Home v Sunderland Tues 21st KO 7:45pm

Keep Bramall out of the side he's ok till he gets the ball! 4-3-3 suits players we've got. Leo at left back Fosu left of front 3.

Lol, and yet you always want Harding, the worst defender at the club.Warne replaced him with Olasunde and Reg, and it hasnt taken MT long to see what a liability he is.Are you related to him?

Quote Originally Posted by shshsh22 View Post
    Lol, and yet you always want Harding, the worst defender at the club.Warne replaced him with Olasunde and Reg, and it hasnt taken MT long to see what a liability he is.Are you related to him?
    Did Warne replace him with Olasunde and Reg? I thought if anything he replaced Olasunde with Harding. Anyway, Wes made 46 league appearances in his first season, 38 in his second and 29 so far this season. He’s probably played more games than anyone since he signed for the club, which suggests up until the last few games, both PW and MT both rated him highly. Personally I like him and think he should at least be in squad, however Peltier has done nothing wrong since he came in and deserves to keep his place when fit.

Why can't we watch the game on ifollow tonight

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    It was originally a Saturday game?

We can can't we? Where does it say we can't?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Did Warne replace him with Olasunde and Reg? I thought if anything he replaced Olasunde with Harding. Anyway, Wes made 46 league appearances in his first season, 38 in his second and 29 so far this season. He’s probably played more games than anyone since he signed for the club, which suggests up until the last few games, both PW and MT both rated him highly. Personally I like him and think he should at least be in squad, however Peltier has done nothing wrong since he came in and deserves to keep his place when fit.

Peltier no progress him being here. Harding would get Chieo getting ball further forward. Need something different from Saturday.

It was originally a Saturday game. I am using a vpn (free) I will be watching from Paris tonight 😉

3 people in my office have tested positive for covid today and although I am negative at the minute and feeling fine I am going to stay at home and watch it on the telly so save spreading any germs I have picked up and not showing up yet.

The EFL and Sky have fecked up any chance of me going to Swansea this weekend so I will wait for QPR at home.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Peltier no progress him being.
    Tell that to Matt Taylor, he’s clearly a big fan of Peltier.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast