+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Livingstone

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    What a player he was , real shame it was cut short by injury.
    Sadly didn't get to see Frunkie play at Pittodrie as didn't start attending until 87.

Watching him in that link bang in a hat trick against the Hun is amazing. Would have been even better to witness it in the flesh.

Sadly, I don't think we will be reminiscing about any players in 38 years time, from this Saturday's game.

Enjoy Bristol, a great place.

Barry Robson suggesting on Red TV that Scales is still suspended for the game this week. The SFA suspensions list says that he is due a one match ban. It looks like the arrangement that he missed out v the greenfûcks last week doesn’t count as a game missed under suspension. Elsewhere, “recognised club” is mentioned regarding suspensions, so it looks like it’s a double-dunter for him and the team.

Just alter the rules to read that loans are banned between clubs in the same division to end this farce for once and for all.

Absolutely, and whether it's banned or not, we should never have anything to do with it again.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Absolutely, and whether it's banned or not, we should never have anything to do with it again.
    It doesn’t do anything for the sporting integrity of our league competition either.

0-2 Livingston. A Bruce Anderson double. I would like to say 5-0 Aberdeen but if Darvel can beat the majority of this bunch of players then so can Livingston.

The quicker Adi Hütter changes his mind or if Ricardo Rodriguez actually gets asked the better. Any of the two will be quality appointments. As would Kjetil Knutsen but Steven Gunn is too intimidated to make that call.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The quicker Adi Hütter changes his mind or if Ricardo Rodriguez actually gets asked the better. Any of the two will be quality appointments.
    Neil Lennon would also be a quality appointment

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Neil Lennon would also be a quality appointment
    I know him and Alan Burrows are very good friends and keep close contact with each other. Maybe we shouldn’t read too much into that though.

Yes, I have heard others mentioning they are pretty close friends. And now with DC going to be out of the frame for a wee while perhaps Burrows will see this as an opportunity to take in his mate who will obviously go on to have a far better impact on our team than the previous two gaffers appointed by DC.
    Win win for us all I would say

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Yes, I have heard others mentioning they are pretty close friends. And now with DC going to be out of the frame for a wee while perhaps Burrows will see this as an opportunity to take in his mate who will obviously go on to have a far better impact on our team than the previous two gaffers appointed by DC.
    Win win for us all I would say
    Biggest yawn emoji in existence

Yyyaaaassssss!!! ... 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Yyyaaaassssss!!! ... 1-0
    YAAS, Abdys at the game except you and me Neeps

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast