+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Livingstone

Aberdeen v Livingstone

Celtic away went as we expected, so need we need to get back to winning ways again this Saturday.

Will be another tough game as usual against them, but we will have Scales and McCrorie back for this, so should be fairly solid (for us) at the back.

3-1 Duk, Miovski and Clarkson.

Frunkie McDougall will be out to give us all a wave from the pitch at half time, at the game on Saturday.

Apologies for the link.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...-to-pittodrie/

Nae really getting excited about having Scales back.
    Apart from the fact that he is utter sh1te, he should be punted back to where he came from as loans from any club in the same league is just fkn embarrassing and even worse if its from one of the @rse cheeks.

Oot
    0-0 at best, but probably 0-1 Livingston 🤷🏻*♂️
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 22-02-2023 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Nae really getting excited about having Scales back.
    Apart from the fact that he is utter sh1te
    Regardless the rights and wrongs of borrowing players in the same league, I would still say there is a player in Scales.

A good manager would probably get more from him, along with better players alongside him.

I doubt very much we will be signing him and suspect/hope we will have a whole new defence in place for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Frunkie McDougall will be out to give us all a wave from the pitch at half time, at the game on Saturday.

Apologies for the link.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...-to-pittodrie/
    What a player he was , real shame it was cut short by injury.

Well, Ahm nae gaan again. This week it`s the Bristol Classic Bike Show , in Shepton Mallet for me.

It`s work. There to try and shift some crumbly old bikes. So just be checking in on the phone through the game.

This could go either way. A dodgy decision early on and our fragile loons may crumble.?

I doun`t expect that. It`ll be an evens first half ,until we get a silly handball penalty, then whoosh off we go. $-1 the good guys.

COYR !!!!

Free rhubarb with every bike?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Free rhubarb with every bike?
    Hey man , that was yesterday. Look to the future. It`s Licquorice next..........

It takes all sorts.

In as per. Can only hope for a much improved performance than last week. It will certainly take one to beat Livvy. I expect us to win.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast