+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walsall

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    I also do not personally attack players but I do make critical (in the sense of assessment) comments about their play in a game. These critical comments are often positive as well as negative.
    Sorry Gazan, I was not suggesting you do dish out personal attacks on players or management. There are some that do although not too many on here. Facebook and Twitter is probably different, in fact I know Facebook is. Say something positive about certain players and you are open to ridicule, not that I care.

I also happen to think our manager is doing a decent job given the resources he has in terms of budget. And he deserves credit in making the call on the goalkeeping situation

Couldn't agree more on the decision re: the goalkeeper. He has also, recently, shown that he knows how to change things when they are going wrong. Just need him to have a bit of foresight as well! 🙂
    He took over a team already on the back foot and has doon a good holding job. However, we are approaching a period of difficult away games and if the team continue to hold their own, then he's doing a good job. The test will be building his own team next season when half a dozen or more players leave.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123