+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Walsall

Walsall

3 games unbeaten, can we make it 4 (?)

Last game we had an unchanged starting XI, but can see a few changes for this one.

Going for a 2-2 draw (again!), with Nev hitting the net twice (rather than the post).

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    3 games unbeaten, can we make it 4 (?)

Last game we had an unchanged starting XI, but can see a few changes for this one.

Going for a 2-2 draw (again!), with Nev hitting the net twice (rather than the post).
    That wouldn't be the worst result. I would be quite happy with that. Points accumulation is the name of the game for us at the moment and it doesn't really matter how we do it

Can only see 1-1 draw (yes, I know!). Walsall have hit a bad patch up front - we know what that usually means! Also, I hope we press their defence more than we have recently- Daniels hasn't become a calm defender on the ball overnight- there must still be a gaffe-prone defender in there somewhere!

I hope that I am wrong but I can feel a 2-1 loss coming on. Pessimistic as usual I know.

Think Gazan has picked tonight's team !!!

3 changes from Saturday by Gazan ...

IN Beadle, Uwakwe, Robertson
    OUT Richards, Ainley, Thomas

Think Gazan has picked tonight's team !!!

3 changes from Saturday by Gazan ...

IN Beadle, Uwakwe, Robertson
    OUT Richards, Ainley, Thomas
    Good move giving Beadle his debut away from home. I wish the lad well

Agree 100% , and another bold decision by LB

Agree 100% , and another bold decision by LB
    And in the one game he has played he looked pretty sound

He looked decisive.
    The team looked better tonight to begin with. It did fizzle out somewhat later. However, an amazing save by their keeper to keep it at a draw.
    Am happy with another away draw. Just have to throw ourselves at Rochdale on Saturday.
    Take it Nevitt was tiring to be replaced by Sambou, who then didn't realise he'd been returned the ball by Agyei in one passage of play.
    Finney junior now available for selection.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    He looked decisive.
    The team looked better tonight to begin with. It did fizzle out somewhat later. However, an amazing save by their keeper to keep it at a draw.
    Am happy with another away draw. Just have to throw ourselves at Rochdale on Saturday.
    Take it Nevitt was tiring to be replaced by Sambou, who then didn't realise he'd been returned the ball by Agyei in one passage of play.
    Finney junior now available for selection.
    Nevitt never stopped all night. Finnigan too. Finnigan could probably do with a rest but he ain't gonna get one this weekend.
    Why has Finney been unavailable for selection. Not that I know where he would play if he was availabale!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast