+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agm

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    nae plans of changing manager or SD

cost base needs reducing and he has no plans to put in any additional money

says hes committed to the club and isnt looking at selling, business wise he is happy as seemingly we're in a good place

someone told MO he didnt have a clue and he disagreed

best one for me is this though...we are in a better position than we were 5 years ago, i cant believe the doom and gloom around the club, the success is down to Tony's work and he is my man ( OYF )

Actually, nah, this is the best bit 'it's not the end of the world if we get relegated because we will come straight back up'

ROLL ON THE NORSEMAN IN GREENOCK B@STARDING MORTON
    Feck that's some swing from #United in Pursuit to #United we may go down but it'll be alright we'll bounce back anyway WHEN we do

after all was only 4 years last time Wow...

Guess must need a few contracts to expire then..

As long as the company is making a good profit that MO is getting a return of I don't suppose he really cares what's going on. To be fair, he was quite upfront about that when he took over.

Was the Lewis Neilson situation brought up at the meeting .

Quote Originally Posted by tangeron View Post
    Was the Lewis Neilson situation brought up at the meeting .
    Its been brought up on Sportsound to Nero himself but he hid behind the,"I cannot discuss this due to the ongoing legal proceedings."card.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    was just about to post this. More of the same guff from Tony. Fox on autocue.

Aye totally

Some good questions from those in attendance though

Usual bull answers unfortunately

its quite staggering reading Edwards sticking up for manager, saying its on the players and they know what they have to do... then go get absolutely battered by the team above us in the league

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)