+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grant Hall

Think he's been really solid since he's come back into to team but his injury record of late isn't great. At the most I would offer in a 1 year deal unless we can get the same quality but younger and less injury prone.

So it seems his injury could be a problem for some

It’s been confirmed that Hall will be out for a significant period, possibly the rest of season.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Wright & Humphreys didn't work at Reading like I said either Peltier or Odoffin with Humphreys. Harding are right back if it's Peltier.
    Makes sense, he has only made 3 appearances which included the full game against Reading, 20+mins against Sheff U, and <1 min against Coventry, which is more than enough time to form a good partnership?

Like I said hopefully they form a good partnership. That pairing will happen as no one is playing all the mins for rest of the season, with exception of Viktor.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Makes sense, he has only made 3 appearances which included the full game against Reading, 20+mins against Sheff U, and <1 min against Coventry, which is more than enough time to form a good partnership?

Like I said hopefully they form a good partnership. That pairing will happen as no one is playing all the mins for rest of the season, with exception of Viktor.

BW cover for Humphreys.

Humphreys and baily wright will be fine Vs Swansea as they don't hoof the ball into the box. A more quick thinking floor playing CB will prob suit.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Humphreys and baily wright will be fine Vs Swansea as they don't hoof the ball into the box. A more quick thinking floor playing CB will prob suit.
    .........yeah Cayton you're right, here's hoping.....UTM

Lots of ifs and but, however, for my two cents worth, I'd offer him a 1 year deal. If we stay up.

Thinking would be to move Wood on, a few to leave also, Wes, Morrison, McCart (maybe?) Give him Wood's spot in the squad, without the pressure of needing to play every week. That may help his body and if we could bring in someone else to play alongside Humphries then happy days. Worth remembering that not all signings have to be with the intent of playing every game. Although it would be lovely if they could, obviously.

Forgot about McCart (though I know at least 1 person who hasn't), is he injured? Played 2 games in Jan for Leyton Orient, then nothing. If he cant get in a L2 side not sure how useful he'll be in Championship next year.

McCart has been injured

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast