+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Grant Hall

Grant Hall

Is his career over? Who would sign him after his record with us? I thought Clark Robertson was bad but...

RUFC…..footballers retirement home…..will LR keep up the farce? I hope not.

He can become a National Trust property.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    He can become a National Trust property.
    The council offices have already claimed the name in some folks eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    RUFC…..footballers retirement home…..will LR keep up the farce? I hope not.
    Simply cannot see LR offering Hall a new contract. If he does either Scott or TS himself should tell him no but, Tony admits he knows naff all about football.

It will be a far less budget than last season but please, no more crocks or has beens, enough is enough and it’s showed why this season!

LR on being asked by the Advertiser if Hall will play again this season:

“ I wouldn't like to comment on that. It’s down to the individual, it's down to the medical team. They've had him way longer than I've been in the building.”

Why can’t he comment? It’s a simple question. Is he implying that Hall himself doesn’t want to play? And more crap about the ‘building’. Aargh!

Poor old Tony has thrown so much money away this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Poor old Tony has thrown so much money away this year.
    His biggest spend ever in one season, this must have bloody well hurt him. Who exactly is responsible for introducing Taylor to TS? Warne was never allowed that kind of money in all his tenure as Manager with us.

Big question would have to be, what would Warney have done with that amount of spending?

Would he have spent it wisely?

Would he still be here having being allowed to spend that amount of money on players and wages?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    His biggest spend ever in one season, this must have bloody well hurt him. Who exactly is responsible for introducing Taylor to TS? Warne was never allowed that kind of money in all his tenure as Manager with us.

Big question would have to be, what would Warney have done with that amount of spending?

Would he have spent it wisely?

Would he still be here having being allowed to spend that amount of money on players and wages?
    Maybe Warne was allowed that amount of money but didn’t spend it?

Somebody please tell me how much income the club accrued this season to balance the "biggest spend ever". Not be much in it i would have thought.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345