+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Wine comp cup winners

FAO Wine comp cup winners

Come on guys, Ah canna keep these forever for ye.

Ah've got half a dizzen bottles sittin here unclaimed .... Right noo Ah'm losin' track, and only hae a record o' five bottles won ....

Elderflower, Bramble Plus /// rustlinsweetiepapers

Bramble + Elderberry /// pieandbovrilman .... replacement:TH Red

Apple and sultana /// Auldtoontoby .... replacement: Rasp + Apple

Carrot and Apple /// Sonofrgmsdad

Ah'll suss the 6th bottle and it's foster parent, but nivvertheless .... Ah need tae cry a deadline.

If ye dinna want these wines, jist say so .... itherwise, gizza shout and collect.

Ah suggest if they are nae collected by the time we go intae the split, they are 'recycled' ...... and should they be so, then Ah'm happy tae offer them up for bottom six games ... should it come tae that .... or bonus prizes for top six games.

Over tae you guys ... if ye want these wines ... matured aa the mair by yer delay in collectin, ye ken fit tae dae.

Neeps - Here is my suggestion pal.
    Hud on to them all and if there is any non claimed ones when we are playing in the relegation play off final then offer them all on there
    SF

Sorry aboot that Neeps, aye just recycle mine. Being a teuchter I’ve nae been near the toon for ages and nae sure when I will be.
    Thanks loon!

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Sorry aboot that Neeps, aye just recycle mine. Being a teuchter I’ve nae been near the toon for ages and nae sure when I will be.
    Thanks loon!
    There's one bottle donated already for the our "Cup Final" in the relegation play off final

Sheer madness if you can collect, not to.

The man is a master vintner.

I had my bottle of bramble delivered last week, it's being kept for enjoying with some cheese instead of just skoofing.

D'accord.
    I've been the lucky recipient of two bottles of Mr Neeps' nectar.

His wine has been described by Jilly Goulden in "Vitners Monthly" as "Maist hoorin' fine".

OK, Ah've sussed oot, the 6th bottle is a Pineapple and Grapefruit ... won by Shetland Don.

As stated, they will be offered up efter the split if nae collected ... plenty o' warnin there

I am surprised you haven’t got a bottle of your wine as a prize for a competition of who can pick the new manager.

Neeps,I will ping ye a message . Should be in Aberdeen sometime this week.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Come on guys, Ah canna keep these forever for ye.

Ah've got half a dizzen bottles sittin here unclaimed .... Right noo Ah'm losin' track, and only hae a record o' five bottles won ....

Elderflower, Bramble Plus /// rustlinsweetiepapers

Bramble + Elderberry /// pieandbovrilman .... replacement:TH Red

Apple and sultana /// Auldtoontoby .... replacement: Rasp + Apple

Carrot and Apple /// Sonofrgmsdad

Ah'll suss the 6th bottle and it's foster parent, but nivvertheless .... Ah need tae cry a deadline.

If ye dinna want these wines, jist say so .... itherwise, gizza shout and collect.

Ah suggest if they are nae collected by the time we go intae the split, they are 'recycled' ...... and should they be so, then Ah'm happy tae offer them up for bottom six games ... should it come tae that .... or bonus prizes for top six games.

Over tae you guys ... if ye want these wines ... matured aa the mair by yer delay in collectin, ye ken fit tae dae.
    Neeps,will ping ye a message