+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customer Service at United

Customer Service at United

A while ago i was complaining on here at united not getting in touch with me regarding a Season Ticket prize.

I had to get DUSF involved to get the prize in the end as united just wouldnt get back to me. Took nearly 2 years in total, partly due to covid but a year because of uniteds poor customer service.

Today, 10 months later they read my email! I have an email tracker on (usually for work). It seems the club is struggling root and branch.Still awaiting a reply.

Name:  4222b4c6-a97d-45a6-a110-b78163ea0c5f.jpg
Views: 1232
Size:  68.1 KB

I won a 6 month subscription to Arabzone on a guess the minute the 1st goal would be scored when I was at hospo ......
    4 years ago......still waiting.

It’s sh*t to hear of people having to wait months or years to receive prizes from raffles etc, it just puts people off from taking part. One thing I noticed recently, last week at the Champions 83 dinner in the Apex, there were signed first team tops included in the raffle, and when the winners were selected, the lads from the commercial team who were handing out the prizes took the tops to the winners table, but they had the tops just scrunched up in they’re hands when they gave it to the lucky winner, the very least they could do is display a wee bit pride for the shirt and the club and present the top neatly folded. Every department within the club needs to take a good look at what they are doing, coz right now it looks and sounds like nobody is giving a flying phukk. Rant over.

They were quick enough to award the competition prize to play in goal for Utd tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    They were quick enough to award the competition prize to play in goal for Utd tbf.

Maybe Birighitti was an ordinary bloke who won the prize to play in goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Maybe Birighitti was an ordinary bloke who won the prize to play in goal.
    Hopefully, he wins a flight back to Oz pronto.

Burns Supper night at the Airlie Suite, a mistake was made where I ended up with 5 tickets paid for instead of 3. Maybe my mistake, don't know, but emailed Utd immediately to point error out. 3 unanswered emails later and I'm still 50 quid out of pocket. It's the fact that they don't have the the decency to acknowledge my query that grinds me. Is it a hope that you eventually give up that drives them? It's no way to conduct business anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Burns Supper night at the Airlie Suite, a mistake was made where I ended up with 5 tickets paid for instead of 3. Maybe my mistake, don't know, but emailed Utd immediately to point error out. 3 unanswered emails later and I'm still 50 quid out of pocket. It's the fact that they don't have the the decency to acknowledge my query that grinds me. Is it a hope that you eventually give up that drives them? It's no way to conduct business anyway.
    They'll only read it in 10 months

I mailed to see if my wife could get any old, new, gash, childrens shirts, shorts etc for some charity work she did in Tanzania (Majenga) but didnt even get a reply....

Not even a standard blow off nothing, zilch.

She is now back, after a month there and exposed and working with dozens of potentially great little players who needed the name Dundee United on the chest before the usual names from the TV.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)