+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Manager

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Might suit Levein, he wouldn’t have to change his tactics from Scotland, we‘ve already got no one up front.
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Might suit Levein, he wouldn’t have to change his tactics from Scotland, we‘ve already got no one up front.
    😂

Record also reporting this and they are close in the past to what is happening at tannadice

A levein return would be very interesting

Last throw of the dice 🎲

We are certainly in our hour of need and he could make himself a hero if he saves us now

If he returns I hope he gives Asghar a Graeme Hogg, just deserved imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Phucksake stoke. I know it's a football club and I know we are all passionate about it but it's not worth being yourself in a lather about. 🤪
    No lather here mate. Just frustration really.
    We shouldn't be 'considering' anything today.
    We should have got our replacement already interviewed, terms agreed, and announced today or tomorrow at the latest.

Some may consider that disrespectful to Lism Fox, but sorry, we are talking business and Premiership survival here so Liam Fox's personal respect gets a bypass imo.

Maybe but we've got our reputation to consider. Bad enough trying to attract a decent manager I suspect without this type of thing being in our repertoire.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Maybe but we've got our reputation to consider. Bad enough trying to attract a decent manager I suspect without this type of thing being in our repertoire.
    It's naive to think it doesn't go on throughout football. It is what it is. Coaches know full well that it happens. Do you think Chelsea are waiting for Graham Potters next two defeats to contact possible replacements?

Craig Levein transformed us last time. We were bumping about bottom half of the league and he got us where Eddie Thompson was trying to get us. Best manager we have had since Jim McLean in my opinion. Will he accept and can he work with Tony?

Not a bad deal for Sir Craig - if it works out and we get ahead of a pretty poor Killie side and survive he is a hero and we will build a statue to him

If he fails he can blame Tony !

Come on United let’s get this sorted ✅

I can’t see him coming and working under TA to be honest, but if he does I wld image it will be until the end of season only. Also If he did come any egos in team had better be left at the door because he won’t accept or put up with that.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)