+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Next Manager

Well................I didnae see that comin'

I've nout (much) against the guy, and will support him and the team, but..... if CM is still going to be involved, then I'd rather have Mulgrew and Bowman in the dugoot (and I mean dugoot) ) until the end of the season, wherever that ends up.

This is the guy some on here gladly nicknamed "no-win" The guy that lost the dressing room in Aberdeen. The guy that couldn't get his players motivated enough to beat a glorified junior team FFS. (and I had a right good laugh at that)

Then Bobby Ewing comes oot the shower and finds oot we are not all dreaming, and we have actually have Goodwin as our manager.

The magic mushrooms must be oot very early this year.

#yicoodnaefcukinwriteit

He has only been out the door 24 hours by which time the hunt for the next one off the conveyor belt was well and truly under way , he would , at least , been part of discussions/ shortlist from the off , you can’t be that naive

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    He has only been out the door 24 hours by which time the hunt for the next one off the conveyor belt was well and truly under way , he would , at least , been part of discussions/ shortlist from the off , you can’t be that naive
    Oh...... I am in NO way naïve (correct spelling ,aye Terry ? )

But............... honestly ? I REALLY did not foresee him being in the Wishlist.

Apologies if your comment was not aimed at me.

Being 'part of' writing down a list of names (that would've most likely been discussed anyway) isn't enough to be leaving a parting shot. Fwiw, I was told Asghar was leaving the club at the weekend, so I'd be surprised if he was even involved in making up a shortlist.

I wouldn’t , do you honestly think he would say , you get on with iam not interested , man was a control freak . Anyway by the by now , for me , iam hoping this takeover goes through , I have lost all faith in the board . We will certainly won’t see record season ticket sales next season under current regime

I wouldn’t , do you honestly think he would say , you get on with iam not interested , man was a control freak
    If he wasn't at the club, yes.

He still was till yesterday, so you think since he left yesterday, the club has , drawn a shortlist , interviewed at least 3 people and decided on one all in 24 hours ???? , think my explanation is more plausible

He still was till yesterday
    He wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Being 'part of' writing down a list of names (that would've most likely been discussed anyway) isn't enough to be leaving a parting shot. Fwiw, I was told Asghar was leaving the club at the weekend, so I'd be surprised if he was even involved in making up a shortlist.
    You were saying yesterday that online stuff regarding Asghar was made up.That was before i posted he was on his way out.

Well that was some manager search

5 days

2 sackings

1 approach to a manager not in work for 5 years that turned us down

1 approach to a manager not in work for 5 weeks that has come to help us and to help him

Goodwin is still hungry and has lots to prove

His record as a manager is a lot better than that of Liam Fox

Time for all Arabs to come together and support the team and get some wins

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)