+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Manager

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    One thing I will say, fox and Ross (sounds like a pub), might both have been stinking, but they have both been totally undermined by the club's recruitment of keepers.
    I agree totally

If we had got a decent keeper in the summer Jack Ross would still be in charge

If we had got a decent keeper in January Liam Fox would not be on his way out

Things have unravelled now though due to the mistakes we have made.

Need to spend some money to get in the best man now

Otherwise we are gone.

Look at Ross Co - they signed players in January. Spend to improve

Too late to change players now. We need to change management

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    One thing I will say, fox and Ross (sounds like a pub), might both have been stinking, but they have both been totally undermined by the club's recruitment of keepers.
    And players maybe?

If the players just chuck it coz they don't like the manager, it doesn't matter who we get in.

The poison has to be sucked out of the club before it will improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    If the players just chuck it coz they don't like the manager, it doesn't matter who we get in.

Been saying this for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post

Spot on i have been saying this for months.Charlie and the boys did just enough to get Foxy the gig then reverted to type.Had another wee spell then went all Jack Ross on the club again.

Well said Jedi, the club is toxic, I worked in a place that was toxic full of arseholes with chips on shoulders that had worked there since they left the school any newcomer was a threat and the management allowed this to manifest , I left and got another job.

Time to spend on a decent manager who can do it in SPL

More I think about it we have to try for Martindale

Last chance to get this right or who knows where the club will end up

I’m absolutely gutted right now

Now he’s gone (seemingly) we need to work quick and get this right, not just for any chance of staying up this year but for next year for potentially needing promotion

What’s the chances of the bulbous one getting this right.

Minimal.

He should Fek aff too, then we should approach Mr Levein to sort out the entire mess.

Massive concerns now over what is going on at club.

We though just need to find a manager that can squeeze 4 wins out of 12 from this team

That should get us into a play off

Just see what kettlewell has done at Motherwell. They have been awful but now they are safe

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)