+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: £13 Million in debt? Is someone stealing from Mark Ogren via Our Club? Polis matter?

£13 Million in debt? Is someone stealing from Mark Ogren via Our Club? Polis matter?

I’m not buying for a second, that our club can be £13 Million in debt.

For me Something doesn’t add up.

With everything that is going on at the club, I dont actually think its a debt that we really have to worry about for now. As long as Ogren is seeing a return on the money with a constant stream of talent being sold, too early in my book, that debt will remain at that level. Some of it is Covid loans from Government on he never, never though.

As to police involvement, to set things up as they have done and the improvements that have gone on at the club, i am surprised it is only £13m, so no!

Lewis Neilson scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy_Shimmy View Post
    I’m not buying for a second, that our club can be £13 Million in debt.

For me Something doesn’t add up.
    Sorry but don't be utterly ridiculous. He paid for three company shares, Gussie Park, various stadium improvements but, most of all, the player investment to get us out of the championship and beyond. Police, FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by tangeron View Post
    Lewis Neilson scenario
    On the face of it a bad administration error but the club are currently appealing so it's not clear cut.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Sorry but don't be utterly ridiculous. He paid for three company shares, Gussie Park, various stadium improvements but, most of all, the player investment to get us out of the championship and beyond. Police, FFS.

Not Ogren.

If you are talking about Asghar then, as I've said, while Ogren owns the club he'll be here as SD. There is no getting around that as far as I can tell and it's a serious waste of effort thinking otherwise.

The polis are just as bad these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy_Shimmy View Post
    Not Ogren.
    Who do you think was paying the wages when are wages to turnover ratio was 133%?

Our wage bill has been twice the recommended level of a solvent football for the majority of Ogren's time in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Scotland_20 View Post
    Who do you think was paying the wages when are wages to turnover ratio was 133%?

Our wage bill has been twice the recommended level of a solvent football for the majority of Ogren's time in charge.
    where is the 13mil figure coming from? link?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)