+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millers Postion End of Season Prediction - fivethirtyeight Supercomputer

Super computer had us finishing bottom 2 week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Super computer had us finishing bottom 2 week ago.
    I can not remember first prediction dates I put up, Caytonmiller

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    We were there the week before the carnival, our hotel was invaded with about 100 police that they had shipped over from Spain to control the carnival, they recon it is the third biggest in the world ?
    They claim here that it's 2nd biggest after Rio but I feel like Notting Hill is a lot bigger. The difference here is that the carnival activities last for a month with the last 2 weeks being the biggest, and I was shocked at the Spanish appetite for partying. The weekend before last I went Sat, Sun and Monday, some of my friends went on the Friday, and Tuesday and Wednesday too!

You would think after 3 busy days that Monday would be quiet, and it was until the crowds started arriving at nidnight. When we left the big main stage at 2am (Tuesday morning) the locals will still arriving and the celebrations go on all night! Everyone makes an effort with fancy dress too.

This Saturday was the last big day and was the biggest yet! Quite an experience. This last Wednesday was apparently "the funeral of the sardine", everyone dresses in black as mourners and dramatically mourns a giant sardine which is paraded around the streets. Must say I was impressed by how fun and silly everything was.

Not on a cruise Brin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I had kept the original prediction Brin, but could not find my post, so I put the new prediction up,
    alongside one I had kept.
    Thinking we will see at the end of the season.
    Yorkshire Post is the media paper who published it.

Safe journey home mate.
    Here it is ELK in case you need it https://boards.footymad.net/showthre...8301530&page=2

Thanks CAMiller

I was logging in Supercomputer prediction, on advanced search, no wonder I could not find it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12