+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Religion Frank...

Oh and by the sounds of it she makes a good living out of telling her story to the public,don't let facts get in the way of a good story springs to mind

There is a good point that's made though and that's nobody ever comes back form death and says that they witnessed Hell,it's always heaven,she then says that Hell was created by the church to keep us all in check which is more or less what Griff said about God,anyway if you believe in Heaven then you have to believe in Hell as they go hand in hand with each other,if Hell was made up to keep the church powerful then it's just as easy to believe that the existence of heaven is also an invention of the church as well

I watched a TV program this morning called Here Come The Mormons and is about young people from around the world training to be Mormons,who knew that Chorley was the epicenter of the Latter Day Saints

They've got to work six days a week and pay the church £245 a month for the privilege,*** before marriage is forbidden as is having a w4nk, alcohol, homo***ually,tea and coffee are also forbidden and they didn't accept black members until 1978,it's an interesting look into another side of Christianity

It's on BBC catch-up if you are interested

Hell exists chalky, o yes. It exists because hell exists on earth. On France 24 today the Russian soldiers use rape and torture as a weapon of war, no conscience is involved.

I dont know how good a judge of character you are, but Mary Neal is a good person, there is no hell for her.

I think it was Howard Storm who had a hellish experience, listening to him talk, how he moves, tone, voice, he is bad. Not now though, he admits to being a bar steward, a bad one.

Devils greeted him on expiration, mocking, abusive, commanding him to follow them into the depths of hell, and when he didnt, it got worse, violent abuse, laughter, personal abuse, they knew him, his life.

He cried out to god, and was saved.

Hell exists, like here, in the Ukraine. And you Chalky, you mind changes constantly. Will a devils tongue wrap intself round your ankle dragging you to the jaws of the devil.? Will you call out to be saved? Mormons are capitalists, the catholic church is as disturbed and wrong as it comes.

Mormons are not christians, the catholics are not. Would Jesus protect a *****?

I know that my mind changes constantly Frank,that's the whole point of starting this thread,part of me wants to walk away from religion and just go to my end never going into a church nor say a prayer again,then there's the other half that tells me that I'm making a massive mistake and should embrace the church and God in my final decade,I don't think that I will ever decide to be honest

I'm also a rubbish judge of character,I just can't read people the same way as others can,I've mentioned before that my sister's used to refer to me as a scammers dream,I can't say that I would pay money to see one of Mary Neal's speeches as I'm highly skeptical of her experiences,to just experience one of the things that she claims would be fantastic but several is just to much for me to swallow,she reminds me of those preachers on American TV that ask for money for the church and drive around in a Cadillac Escalade,there's a music video somewhere of Phil Collins taking the p1ss out of them and I think that she's a modern version of the same scam,sorry

Anyway I'm finishing looking on this thread,I'm no wiser than when I put the first post up,maybe I'm looking for somebody to blame who knows

I forgot to say thanks for your contribution though Frank 😎

Judas. Jesus will have to be crucified again, and still you wont get it. You could read the bible five times and nothing will register. If jesus was crucified again you would be on the nailing team.

Spiritual development.

Nil.

It might be that things are too concrete, looking deeper wont happen soon, if ever, certainly not in this lifetime, and many to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Judas. Jesus will have to be crucified again, and still you wont get it. You could read the bible five times and nothing will register. If jesus was crucified again you would be on the nailing team.

Are you related to a vicar that took services back in the 60s/70's in Nottingham Frank?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)