+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Swansea City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think generally we are over critical of our forwards. Kelly was only foiled
    by a good/fortuitous save. Having watched that game for 90 minutes I don't think I could even name the Swansea forwards, did they have any?
    They had forwards - didn't play to their strengths enough - too much knocking it across midfield & back to a defender / goalkeeper.
    You can see why Swansea are in the bottom half & not top half.

Check the stats out - more attempts at goal - more on goal for us.
    We're going in the right direction - still a lot to do - looking good.!!!

Clinton Morrison says we're staying up & I agree with him.!!!
    Last edited by Godsend.F.C.; 27-02-2023 at 10:36 PM.

Just how bad were they? Made us look half decent. Yet we still couldn't do it, 2 points dropped.

And we'll lose 1-3 on Saturday because this is what we do.

Clinton Morrison says we'll be fine in the Championship this season, and he knows what he's talking about, ha-ha, And I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Computed, intelligent, strong and quick.

Leo Heljde is only 19. He is destined for big things that lad
    Totally agree I been thinking that

Whatever was said at half time can that be our team tall at the start off every game

Swansea was poor apart from the wage why would chio want to go there..surely he can do better than that.

6 points away from the drop our best chance yet off staying up.

If only we Couldstring 2 wins together

I thought we were excellent tonight, yes they were poor but that was because we didn't let them play through us, why can't we give our team credit when we play intelligently like we did tonight. Ogbene had a point to prove and I hope he plays like that on saturday as well, peltier going off with hamstring what is it with that injury and our defenders.
    I thought kelly did ok at least he got his shot on target and he put himself about, Lindsay looked a bit slow tonight but did ok, Leo is unbelievable at 19, we should be asking leeds now if we stay up to take him on a season long loan. My only negative is our strikers ability to take half chances, they don't get a shot in. Hugil had a great chance but was so slow he ended up passing along the line and Washington was very poor, his first touch was L2 standard and he wasn't pressing near the end, walking around, not impressed with him tonight.
    We have to win on saturday, these home games are must win games and it drags QPR into the mix and puts pressure on the teams below us, you can expect at least 2 of the ones below to win this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Clinton Morrison says we'll be fine in the Championship this season, and he knows what he's talking about, ha-ha, And I agree.
    Yes that was after he said “swanseas should be beating teams like rotherham”.3 times…

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Yes that was after he said “swanseas should be beating teams like rotherham”.3 times…
    to be fair they said with the players they have they should be beating teams like Rotherham and they have a point, but they have a manager that thinks football is an art form and it is about pretty patterns, that is crap it is about getting the most out of what you have and finding a system to score goals, keep cleansheets and win the game

Half of the possession compared to Swansea but it proved we do something with it having double the shots.

MT said the players did the half time talk, well some of it. Should do it more often, shows that they have respect for each other and want to gee each other on. Who said there was dissent in the ranks?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast