+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Swansea City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I agree and to think some donut wanted to move him and play him in a back 3.

He could play on the left in a back 3 but better for the side at left back. Ferguson he's better wide left than at wing back.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He could play on the left in a back 3 but better for the side at left back. Ferguson he's better wide left than at wing back.
    Correct Gru.

I think it was a well deserved point for the Millers.Well done. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    We don't know about in the back 3 cos we haven't seen him play there. I guess we could say he could play I'm goal though again we have not seen him play there. but I agree. LB is where he excelled so far

Well done lads for coming back from a goal down. We don't normally do well when the other team scores first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    On loan Leo from Leeds United is excellent signing by the club, he likes to get
    stuck in, perhaps he could become a new break your legs Hunter, with his
    commitment.
    Well done to the club in getting him here at the NYS.
    Can’t remember which poster on here gave us his insight and the lowdown on Leo just before he signed.but whoever it was they was bang on.

Victor Leo Rathbone Chieo are our staying up players with back up from other players you need that as well.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567