+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrexham v Chesterfield

Cheaterfield [Finances]

Apparently their fans are concerned (!) re financial problems

Over £2m loss for 2021 22. BOb's Board in meltdown
    Last edited by SwalePie; 27-02-2023 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Remolved off topic designation / added 'finances' for title clarity

Rookie numbers!

Great news, what goes round comes round

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Great news, what goes round comes round
    I wouldnt say that about any club but a lot of people were wondering how they were funding things. Now they know.

Didn't our numbers show similar ? It's all about who is footing the bills and for how long.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Didn't our numbers show similar ? It's all about who is footing the bills and for how long.
    The problem is, they're owned by a charity, we are owned by business men who have a plan and for the moment are happy to fund the deficit

Now would be a good time for the tax man to ask for the furlough money back seeing as they were covered by an insurance policy to repay any of their business pandemic financial losses...!!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 25-02-2023 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Now would be a good time for the tax man to ask for the ferlough money back seeing as they were covered by an insurance policy to repay any of their business pandemic financial losses...!!
    I wonder if this will ever be looked into along with many companies that furloughed staff and kept them working...I doubt it!!

As a tax payer I hope so! It sounds like it was fraudulent and a very public one at that !

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I wouldnt say that about any club but a lot of people were wondering how they were funding things. Now they know.
    They would say the same or worse if it was us, so as I say good news, cheats never prosper

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast