+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please sign up to DUSF.

Please sign up to DUSF.

I have been asked by the DUSF Steering Group to convey this sales pitch to those members considering cancelling their membership or to encourage more to join up, and have a real say in the running of the club. Unhappy at the presentation at the AGM and the DUSG meeting, especially when questioned about spiralling Administration costs, they sought a private audience with Mark Ogren, where over a Special Biryani, he was put in no doubt, that unless concerns were addressed, then there would be a suspension of contributions to the club. They wish to say that they appreciate that he was willing to meet. It seems the events of the last few days have been the result of pennies dropping in Mark Ogrens head, and the loss of the money coming from the Foundation shows the power that over 2100 members have, and may face been a factor. Just think if we could double the membership, what we can do to help the Club we all love. Join, and join in the discussions on the Foundations group page. DUSF.Scot

Who knows what else might follow or whether we can arrest the slide. At least we may have a slight chance rather than none.

I'm surprised we only have 2100 subscribers considering it's just over a third of our season ticket sales this season. A totally worthwhile set up and I think the minimum starts at a tenner a month so not much to part with to play our part.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I'm surprised we only have 2100 subscribers considering it's just over a third of our season ticket sales this season. A totally worthwhile set up and I think the minimum starts at a tenner a month so not much to part with to play our part.
    Agree with both posts above. It seems to be very well run. I know times are very difficult for many folk but if you can afford it please join.

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    I have been asked by the DUSF Steering Group to convey this sales pitch to those members considering cancelling their membership or to encourage more to join up, and have a real say in the running of the club. Unhappy at the presentation at the AGM and the DUSG meeting, especially when questioned about spiralling Administration costs, they sought a private audience with Mark Ogren, where over a Special Biryani, he was put in no doubt, that unless concerns were addressed, then there would be a suspension of contributions to the club. They wish to say that they appreciate that he was willing to meet. It seems the events of the last few days have been the result of pennies dropping in Mark Ogrens head, and the loss of the money coming from the Foundation shows the power that over 2100 members have, and may face been a factor. Just think if we could double the membership, what we can do to help the Club we all love. Join, and join in the discussions on the Foundations group page. DUSF.Scot

Who knows what else might follow or whether we can arrest the slide. At least we may have a slight chance rather than none.
    Well done to the foundation on this

I think they are doing a great job and are representing the fans very well. I've been a member for a couple of years. They've really helped me out on a couple of occassions too in representing things to the club and they get things done when the club don't.

One of the things that may have had a bearing the changes we are seeing is them being able to say to MO that they ware withholding money until changes happen. The more amount of fan money that DUSF are able to represent they greater influence they have with the board.

Join up if you can as the more people that do the stronger our voice is.

https://dusf.scot/pledge/

I have nothing but good things to say about the Foundation. Communications are excellent , info from them and about the club are excellent too. Very impressed and pleased to be a member. Also despite what has been going on at United recently you feel part of the club , knowing you are helping out AND importantly giving some protection possibly for the future, whatever that may hold for us.

Everyone who’s an ST holder should be a member IMO, it’s a tenner a month ffs

Spot on mate , well run and you say a tenner a month , the more that sign up the better

Can I add my vote too?

My experience is the Foundation is very well run run by good professional people with no agenda other than the betterment of the Club.

The events of yesterday provide a sales incentive, we shouldn't miss the opportunity.

Let Arabs Unite under the Foundation.

I'm so glad that we have the Fed and that they put Ogren straight on what needed to happen. Pity it took so long for Ogren to recognise that Asghar was failing so spectacularly in the SD role.

I am back in the fold again. I just hope we can somehow escape relegation. But the main thing is that Asghar is now toast and we can start to rebuild properly with a new DoF and manager in place.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)