+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen (h) - 3 points needed

Aberdeen (h) - 3 points needed

Well it is has been a quiet day at Tannadice 😜

We need a GREAT ESCAPE and LETS start it on Saturday 🤞🤞🤞

We are running out of winnable matches

Let’s take that positivity from recent events forward - the players need to show they are willing to fight for the jersey and to show some PRIDE

2 things for anyone coming in - Mulgrew and Birighitti should never play again

Line up :

Newman

Ayina Edwards Graham

Freeman djoum sibbald Behich

Levitt

Fletch McGrath

I agree with most of that team but whoever is in charge of them must grab a hold of Levitt and Edwards and try and coax out the players of last season to give us half a chance.

McMann and Middleton could be an alternative, and Niskanen might grab the chance to work his ass off again.

Hope to be there to back the team and the new management.

Someone said Edwards might be sleep deprived as he’s had a new baby - he looked like he was on mogadon on Saturday

He needs to get some good rest and sleep in the spare bedroom if necessary before Saturday. Maybe the late start for 6pm kick off will help him

Given asghar hasn’t bought many centre backs we are going to need a strong Ryan Edwards 💪

Sleep deprived as he's had a new baby, oh the hardship. 😂

Similar team to mine but I would have McMann in place of one of Ayina/Graham.

Would slap the cr@p out of Levitt before he takes the field but would play him in place of Djoum with McGrath in the role behind the front two.

The total throw off the dice being Niskanen playing alongside Fletcher. We absolutely need someone who will run in behind with a bit of pace. McGrath will come deep and show for the ball and no one else given any opportunities up front has shown enough.

Still no keeper, a dodgy defence, soft everywhere and a total punt up front. 3-0 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Ken. Whatever next.

I assume his kid was born in August and has kept him awake every night since?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Ken. Whatever next.

I assume his kid was born in August and has kept him awake every night since?

Quote Originally Posted by sultan_of_arabia View Post

The total throw off the dice being Niskanen playing alongside Fletcher. We absolutely need someone who will run in behind with a bit of pace.
    I've been Thinking about this myself. It's worth a try even if for a good 30 minutes in the 2nd half when Middleton is breathing out his arse by this point usually. Haven't used the squad correctly at all has he.

Exactly, arguably the biggest criticism of fox, squad might be awful but he wasn't maximising it either. We don't have defensive or aggressive MIDs, so why not try moving Smith, or using mulgrew off the bench last 25-30 mins to tighten that part of the pitch, tell sibbald just to sit in front of defence. Desperate yeah, but try something is better than doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It is a difficult time new baby/little sleep.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)