+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee Utd v Aberdeen

I think JG will be a good appointment for them, he seems to be a better fit for diddy clubs so he should fit in well there where the expectations are to stay in the league and nothing more.
    Saturday will be interesting and this should give it a wee bit of an extra edge.
    If they beat us it will probably be celebrated as much as their failure to win a trophy was that time they nearly one something many years ago.

Goodwin

To go from a massive Scottish club to a diddy club like the Jutes is the mark o the man, No time for refection on what's gone on no time for self analysis just a need of self interest, And if we did little due diligence on JG the Jutes have done even less ! relegation beckons. He's a shyte manager full stop .

New manager bounce and all that.
    I can see that jute b@rstewards beating us quite easily on Saturday 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fuucking hell, when did Captain Ahab’s boat dock?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Fuucking hell, when did Captain Ahab’s boat dock?
    At least the arabs never tried to pinch Lennon from under us.
    Think he is in final stages of agreeing his T's &C's with his friend Burrows, don't think he will be in the Dugout for Saturday tho,so there will be one team getting the new gaffer bounce and we can just the script for this, As Cantwin gets his jute career of to a comfortable winning start over his ex employer

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    That’s the worrying thing about our players mentality at the moment…they can be easily beaten. Jim Goodwin was an absolute horrendous manager for Aberdeen and if Dundee United beat them then Barry Robson and Steve Agnew should be punted as soon as. These type of matches require the sleeves getting rolled up as well as being technically better. Do our players have that in them…not that I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    That’s the worrying thing about our players mentality at the moment…they can be easily beaten. Jim Goodwin was an absolute horrendous manager for Aberdeen and if Dundee United beat them then Barry Robson and Steve Agnew should be punted as soon as. These type of matches require the sleeves getting rolled up as well as being technically better. Do our players have that in them…not that I have seen.

I`m a glass half full sort. Ans as we have two new Centrehalfs who don`t look the defeatist sort , we are halfway there.

Even although Shinnie was in the Hibs gubbig, I tend to believe he doesn`t give up either.

And I honestly haven`t seen Ramadani, McCrorie or Duk giving up either ?

So it`s been whittled down a lot ?

Only thing we really need is for Miovski to start showing up for away games , and he seems to have been responding to Robsons " Run about a lot" method ...........so there is hope !!!

COYR !!!

Who is the BITB anyway ??

Bob Valentine.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Ans as we have two new Centrehalfs
    This is what's carrying the positivity for me also.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I`m a glass half full sort. Ans as we have two new Centrehalfs who don`t look the defeatist sort , we are halfway there.

Even although Shinnie was in the Hibs gubbig, I tend to believe he doesn`t give up either.

And I honestly haven`t seen Ramadani, McCrorie or Duk giving up either ?

So it`s been whittled down a lot ?

Only thing we really need is for Miovski to start showing up for away games , and he seems to have been responding to Robsons " Run about a lot" method ...........so there is hope !!!

COYR !!!

Who is the BITB anyway ??

Ramadani, McCrorie and Duk have been found guilty of giving up too easily before. McCrorie especially….i don’t see anything about him to suggest we should keep him beyond this season.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast