+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boycott on Saturday

I'm going to boycott this embarrassing thread.

Look, we have got rid of Fox and Asghar. Can we all just pull in the same direction now.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    Look, we have got rid of Fox and Asghar. Can we all just pull in the same direction now.
    Yes we have , and I'm over the moon that someone had the guts to do it. But.... with the manager appointment, I doubt very very much that we will all be pulling in the same direction, any time soon.

Yes totally agree Yeats and that is clear from this so called “embarrassing” thread. I thought messageboards were all about opinions. The fans are totally split and so, well done board, great decision.

I’m going and can’t wait to get stuck into them. It’ll be interesting to see the team, formation, defence and especially the keeper. Can’t say I’m keen on the man but he’ll get my backing until the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by tckeay83 View Post
    Yes totally agree Yeats and that is clear from this so called “embarrassing” thread. I thought messageboards were all about opinions. The fans are totally split and so, well done board, great decision.
    So when the 11 players who start against Aberdeen on Saturday need all the encouragement possible to win your idea of supporting the team is to stay away because you're unhappy at the choice of manager?

Yes and I won’t be the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    So when the 11 players who start against Aberdeen on Saturday need all the encouragement possible to win your idea of supporting the team is to stay away because you're unhappy at the choice of manager?
    Have you read the rest of the thread? There is quite a few if not half, who aren’t going on Saturday not just because of the choice of manager but the way this incompetent board are running the club. Have you not noticed we are bottom of the league, we didn’t lose 4-zip to Real Madrid, it was Ross County
    Get off your high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by tckeay83 View Post
    Have you read the rest of the thread? There is quite a few if not half, who aren’t going on Saturday not just because of the choice of manager but the way this incompetent board are running the club. Have you not noticed we are bottom of the league, we didn’t lose 4-zip to Real Madrid, it was Ross County
    Get off your high horse.
    According to what I can see, 11 on this thread won't be boycotting and 3 agree with you.

Ok Stokearab let’s agree to disagree.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)