+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boycott on Saturday

Boycott on Saturday

Ive supported United for nearly 46 years and never been so disgusted at the news of appointing that thug and abject failure of a manager in Goodwin.
    I’m calling for a complete boycott of the game on Saturday and a demonstration against the mess the current board are making of the club
    It is a total disgrace!!
    I’ll be in touch with DUSF and the Fed to see what can be done.
    Enough is enough
    😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

We need every Arab at the game ,let's get behind the new manager and the team and cheer them on to 3pts .

tckeay , feeling the same as you at the moment , would never have done so before but seriously thinking about not going Saturday, totally disgusted with the current board , absolute shambles

Im afraid I agree with tckeay, a truly revolting individual. Season ticket being sent back today.

Its utter insanity. I had almost made up my mind that I was done for this season but the sackings & mention of C.L. got me interested again. But now what a kick in the guts. If Craig had been appointed it would pretty much have got most supporters united & even if ee went down there would be hope under his leadership. Fans would also have given him some time. But if they appoint someone that splinters the fans further he will get no leeway or 2nd chances. Its a merry go round of failed managers. & what sort of contract would they give him if there was every chance he could be gone in 4- 6 months?

Quote Originally Posted by tckeay83 View Post
    Ive supported United for nearly 46 years and never been so disgusted at the news of appointing that thug and abject failure of a manager in Goodwin.
    I’m calling for a complete boycott of the game on Saturday and a demonstration against the mess the current board are making of the club
    It is a total disgrace!!
    Enough is enough
    😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
    This is not for me, I'm out. Well, I'll be in. A phuck you know what I mean. 🤪

Jim’s a great guy, I worked with him for a few months and everyone got on well with him in our organisation, before he left to become a Cadbury Rep. no need for some of the comments on this thread and I hope he can prove a lot of people wrong at the end of the day he is only here till June.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    This is not for me, I'm out. Well, I'll be in. A phuck you know what I mean. 🤪
    Sorry, not getting you TTT? Do you agree with what I wrote or not??

No, I don't agree. I'll be at the game, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by tckeay83 View Post
    It is a total disgrace!!
    Enough is enough
    😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
    I don’t know how you can call him an abject failure as a manager. He was fairy successful with Alloa and St. Mirren. Wouldn’t have got the job at Aberdeen if he hadn’t been fairly successful at these clubs.Aberdeen were not too bad at the start of the season it’s since the World Cup break that the wheels have come off. Don’t particularly like him as a person but maybe that’s what this squad of players need, someone who will get stuck in about them.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)