+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Welcome Jim Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    This stuff honestly bores me to death. Heat maps🙄😂.....Charlie Miller imo was one of our best midfielders to wear tangerine but his heat map would just be a red dot in the middle of the centre circle.....analyse that🥺

I honestly think all this technology pish is making the modern day player more robotic and less off the cuff and in turn is killing the entertainment on view. I'm bored watching football nowadays to the point where I'd rather watch a film than 90 minutes of soulless guff on tv.
    Agreed mate - does technology indicate a lack of backbone and heart?

From time to time I would like even to see a sacrificial player, a donkey near the end of his career employed simply to take certain refs out when they are not looking.

New blood is needed throughout the Scottish game, get rid of the old duds.

Goodwin continues to talk well. Do think he is getting a better turn from the players and that results will follow too. Will it be enough? Who knows. County and Killie being down with us dies give me a little hope.

Am interested in the timing of the story about money being available for any out of contract players. Wonder, with the international break and the timing of the story, whether there might be something to happen? Just no idea what or who though!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)