+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Rams v Shrews

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Oh, I forgot Steve Cotterill is their manager so the ball will spend most of its time in the air and our players will spend most of their time on the deck!!
    Warne's ahead of the game though, he's had a squad of 20 masseurs brought in (not from Bubbles I hasten to add) to loosen the players' neck and shoulder muscles pre game, at HT and at FT.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Warne's ahead of the game though, he's had a squad of 20 masseurs brought in (not from Bubbles I hasten to add) to loosen the players' neck and shoulder muscles pre game, at HT and at FT.
    You have an intimate knowledge of Bubbles then MA? 😉😉

Glad you're not doing the team talk Mac!!
    NML on the bench, unheard of!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshank72 View Post
    Glad you're not doing the team talk Mac!!
    NML on the bench, unheard of!
    Lol, I'm having one of them days As!
    Prob resting NML.
    Roberts smashes it in with his left from the edge of the Box!
    Well, that's my predicted one for us!! 😈

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    You have an intimate knowledge of Bubbles then MA? 😉😉
    Considering where he is from if he wanted to avail of such establishments bubbles would be well down on his list (which I'm sure he doesn't ha )

Loks like a draw snatched from the jaws of victory, wish he would make a sub and change things!

How many points have we lost from good winning positions??
    Irritating to say the least!

Very frustrating considering both goals were from unnecessary challenges. Definitely 2 points dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Very frustrating considering both goals were from unnecessary challenges. Definitely 2 points dropped.
    Very true and really disappointing.
    All beginning to feel a bit like last year...expectation raised and then dashed...albeit at the much better end of the table so let’s be grateful for that.

As far as automatic promotion is concerned I think it’s all or nothing time on Tuesday night. Even a creditable draw won’t be much use but a, not unexpected, defeat means we really will need to focus all our efforts returning to the form and confidence that made a play off place look nailed on prior to Wycombe.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 05-03-2023 at 09:36 AM.

Really poor stuff in the second half, Dobbin just didn’t click this time round, and to quote the guy behind me, NML has gone from a one trick pony to a no trick pony. Also think Smith should be put back at fb

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)