+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Rams v Shrews

Matchday Thread: Rams v Shrews

Anyone?

I've till not given up on automatic promotion, I think Plymouth may run out of steam, therefore we HAVE to win this one to make tuesday relevant.

Same starting 11 as tuesday, 2-0 Derby

Plymouth 10 points from their last 6 games as have we. Shrews have 13 but do seem to perform better at home than away. I'm expecting a high press, some very "enthusiastic" tackling and Wycombe/Cheltenham-like 5hithousery from the off. Given a strong ref, we should be OK.

2-1

Currently 3404 seats left in the home areas, 70% of which are in the North and North East Corner.
    Last edited by MadAmster; 02-03-2023 at 11:04 AM.

Never give up, win this and next week is massive.

2-0 again.

I believe they’re bringing over 2000 which will make it a very different occasion to Tuesday night.
    Hopefully we’ll rise to the occasion...expecting a hard fought and tense 2-1 home win.

I cant see past a draw for this, hope I'm wrong but 1-1 for me. Don't see automatic promotion as realistic, might have been but we dropped too many pts - will be happy with a play off place.

.........and with a fair wind, a trip to Goodison Park next year

It seems unheard of these days but... 0-0

2-1 to the rams. However I've been to quite a few games this season and we have won them all......but I'm not going tomorrow.

Well, the days not got off to a very good start! I spilt my coffee, burnt my toast, my gouts playing up (never a good sign), the car wouldn't start, one of the boxers got the tom tits and Wessorams not going to the match!
    With a feeling of 'I should have stayed in bed' the omens are not good, so a 1-2 loss seems inevitable!

Oh, I forgot Steve Cotterill is their manager so the ball will spend most of its time in the air and our players will spend most of their time on the deck!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)