+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Return of the Mc

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyAfc View Post
    Have you been living under a rock?
    The Huns near choked on their dinner when they found out what he was on. The offer was withdrawn, he never knocked it back

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    …and the zombie club were clawing their way back.
    Hemmin.

Yellow card.

Booooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by 89Mason View Post
    The Huns near choked on their dinner when they found out what he was on. The offer was withdrawn, he never knocked it back
    I think you’ve had some of those magic beans you’re selling.

I think you’ve had some of those magic beans you’re selling.
    So let me get this right. You think McInnes met with the Huns (Mar Hall) and knocked back the team he supported, played for & 5 minutes from his front door, to stay at Aberdeen?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    He should have left in 2017.
    After 2017 it was diminishing returns from him over the next few seasons.

He didn't leave a legacy behind either after 8 years and during a lot of his tenure the league was missing the likes of Hearts, Hibs and the zombie club were clawing their way back.

I am sure we will have a nugget somewhere in our support who still thinks we have been shyte since Calderwood was sacked, so expect McInnes to still have his followers.

Please somebody just make it stop though.
    We were a bottom 6 team before he arrived and we have been a bottom 6 side since he left. The chances are that will continue this season if we don’t sort out our abysmal away form.

I don’t think it’s the time for McInnes to come back but I wouldn’t rule it out in the future. I could see him coming back if we are struggling in a relegation battle in the next couple of years.

It’s always a possibility as long as Milne is at the club.

He had a good budget and the most favourable set of circumstances any Aberdeen manager has had to work with.

Won the same as Ross County & less than ICT.

Quote Originally Posted by 89Mason View Post
    So let me get this right. You think McInnes met with the Huns (Mar Hall) and knocked back the team he supported, played for & 5 minutes from his front door, to stay at Aberdeen?
    I think he met with the Huns, and after weighing up the uncertainty around them at the time with what he'd built with Aberdeen/job security under Milne, he chose to remain. That's common knowledge, and despite even a Rangers statement confirming that, you still choose not to believe it. Whatever his reason, the fact remains that he turned down the Huns.

I think he met with the Huns, and after weighing up the uncertainty around them at the time with what he'd built with Aberdeen/job security under Milne, he chose to remain. That's common knowledge, and despite even a Rangers statement confirming that, you still choose not to believe it. Whatever his reason, the fact remains that he turned down the Huns.
    You’re right I dont believe it. Its quite obviously bullsh1t

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I’d rather say ‘bored with your glaringly-obvious and stultifyingly-boring attempts to get a reaction’, rather than ‘a wee bit sensitive’.

Infantile.
    You being one of the the “sensitive” ones.
    It must be about time to wind your neck in ffs

57Vintage doesn’t like you….don’t worry, I think I get on well with him so i will keep you in the loop regarding his mindset.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast