+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Music. Gigs. Sounds bought.

Vince Eager, now there's a blast from the past. Not so successful hits wise but, as I recall, a highly rated singer. Still going strong you say, well done Vince.
    As you say, not many singers from the mid to late fifties are still with us now. Apart from the foregoing there's Cliff of course but few others.

Trying to find something to lighten the mood after today's debacle and came across this, initially unpromising as these garcons are a) farmers and b) bloody French (sorry OTR), but its actually tres bon as far as I'm concerned and I've been poking around in their back catalogue and really like some of it! Check it out

https://youtu.be/7RH_GskgHSs

Very pleasant that AF. Ta muchly.

Dusty. Next thread please.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    Dusty. Next thread please.
    Springfield?

Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien.

Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien.
    So, Springfield.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    So, Springfield.
    Dusty was good...if slightly before my time. Buffalo were even better. All time greats imo, and found on many of my playlists.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Dusty was good...if slightly before my time. Buffalo were even better. All time greats imo, and found on many of my playlists.
    Oh and Mostly Autumn. I doubt anyone here has ever heard of them never mind seen them. But I've seen them countless times live and they're one hell of a band.

Oh and Mostly Autumn. I doubt anyone here has ever heard of them never mind seen them. But I've seen them countless times live and they're one hell of a band.
    Seen them four or five times, gotta love a bit of prog!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)