+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sutton United

Sutton United

We have lost fewer games than they have this season, so am staying positive on this one.

The issue for this game is what formation are we going for, with O'Riordan missing. Got a funny feeling we might play 4-4-2 (?)

Also hoping that Finnegan is fit enough after last week's fiasco

If we can match them physically, we stand a chance of getting something from the game

Going for a 1-1 draw, "Nev" to score !!

It's one of those where, if Sutton score early the chances are the Alex will collapse. If not we'll get a 1-1 draw

A bit like you Gazan, I can't make my mind up between a 1-4 loss or a 1-1 draw. I fear a bit with them having a team of giants, set pieces could be a big problem. If I only had one bet it would be placed on the loss. It shouldn't be but Finnigan would be a massive loss for us, it looked like a deadleg to me, so maybe there's a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    A bit like you Gazan, I can't make my mind up between a 1-4 loss or a 1-1 draw. I fear a bit with them having a team of giants, set pieces could be a big problem. If I only had one bet it would be placed on the loss. It shouldn't be but Finnigan would be a massive loss for us, it looked like a deadleg to me, so maybe there's a chance.

I think we will score but I think we will also concede probably from set pieces so going for 3-1 Sutton.

CBR on the bench ...

Kelvin back, presumably playing in a back 3 with Luke and Rod

Well, we've scored but looking awful. Can't understand why we keeping giving away silly free kicks. Still no shape or obvious pattern to our play.

Another team that falls down easily.

Another red card!!!👹

Are the Alex wearing slippers. Some of them spend more time on their arses than their feet.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Are the Alex wearing slippers. Some of them spend more time on their arses than their feet.

Down to 10 men so what do we do bring on Griffiths so effectively down to 9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast