+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nice meet up today

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I think that’s what makes this forum endure even with the emergence of other social media, Sota, especially for those of us who are overseas. It’s shrunk from the glory days but it still serves a purpose in bringing the Millers tribe together. We fight like kids more than we should but the common bond overshadows our differences.

I think it was you who famously (at least within the MM world!) said it was like having a chat in the pub with a bunch of mates.

Well, yesterday that’s what it actually was!
    Good to meet you yesterday pal, hope you enjoyed the game

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yes that was FrogMiller with PerigordMiller and their french counterparts. You should have said hello hello....they don't bite.
    I surely would have done if I had known who you were. However, my Mum always warned me to be wary of men bearing berets - I think!? 🤔

Good to see a few madsters yesterday, and to meet CT.
    With the great redult, I'm going to have wear a red beret every time now.
    Also had a cultural visit inside the chantry chapel.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Still having a great time 😂

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    I walked past you PerigordMiller outside the chantry chapel, some of your party were looking
    over the wall to the river Don, this was about 11.50.
    I was walking from the railway station, opposite side of the road to you, going to the Angel pub.
    Frank Casper came in the Angel sat with me having a drink, I said I had seen blokes with beret's,
    onions & false moustaches on the chantry bridge, never clicked it was your party.
    Frank Casper then went to the Tavern to see you, if I had known I would have come across the
    road to say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I walked past you PerigordMiller outside the chantry chapel, some of your party were looking
    over the wall to the river Don, this was about 11.50.
    I was walking from the railway station, opposite side of the road to you, going to the Angel pub.
    Frank Casper came in the Angel sat with me having a drink, I said I had seen blokes with beret's,
    onions & false moustaches on the chantry bridge, never clicked it was your party.
    Frank Casper then went to the Tavern to see you, if I had known I would have come across the
    road to say hello.
    The next time 😊

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Excellent to see you again Brin and thanks so much for taking the trouble to say hello.

Great to meet Frog and Perigord who are both as approachable and amusing in real life as they are on this board.

A pleasure also to meet GM-GM and Wrinkly who I hadn't known would be there and to renew my acquaintance with Casper-64-Frank (for whom I did buy a pint after an interval of about two years!)

That and a win make me think I should be over for more often!
    I enjoyed every minute of it CT.

How do you think we’d do if us lot formed a boy band? There are some real specimens amongst us. Casper would have to be the front man, cool Brin on base, gmgm on lead guitar, you on t’drums with me and peri backing and wrinkly as our manager.

We could

[QUOTE=frogmiller;40233134]I enjoyed every minute of it CT.

How do you think we’d do if us lot formed a boy band? There are some real specimens amongst us. Casper would have to be the front man, cool Brin on base, gmgm on lead guitar, you on t’drums with me and peri backing and wrinkly as our manager.

Oh you’ve heard Wrinkly sing then ?

[QUOTE=MILLERSTALE;40233143]
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I enjoyed every minute of it CT.

Oh you’ve heard Wrinkly sing then ?
    Love it MT 😂😂

[quote=millerstale;40233143]
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    i enjoyed every minute of it ct.

How do you think we’d do if us lot formed a boy band? There are some real specimens amongst us. Casper would have to be the front man, cool brin on base, gmgm on lead guitar, you on t’drums with me and peri backing and wrinkly as our manager.

Oh you’ve heard wrinkly sing then ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast