+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice meet up today

Nice meet up today

Great to nip in to the Tavern pre match on Westgate and meet up with CT Milller, Frog, Perigord and friends.

Everyone was looking fit and well and I trust they've all thoroughly enjoyed their trip over to blighty and took in a great game and result. Safe journey home fellas.

Great stuff, always good to meet fellow madsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Great to nip in to the Tavern pre match on Westgate and meet up with CT Milller, Frog, Perigord and friends.

Everyone was looking fit and well and I trust they've all thoroughly enjoyed their trip over to blighty and took in a great game and result. Safe journey home fellas.
    Brin I was told you were walking up the bottom of Doncaster Gate about 1ish ? I thought it was strange because there are no pubs that way and The lads were meeting in the NY Tavern !

Excellent to see you again Brin and thanks so much for taking the trouble to say hello.

Great to meet Frog and Perigord who are both as approachable and amusing in real life as they are on this board.

A pleasure also to meet GM-GM and Wrinkly who I hadn't known would be there and to renew my acquaintance with Casper-64-Frank (for whom I did buy a pint after an interval of about two years!)

That and a win make me think I should be over for more often!

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Brin I was told you were walking up the bottom of Doncaster Gate about 1ish ? I thought it was strange because there are no pubs that way and The lads were meeting in the NY Tavern !
    Correct pal, I was taking something back to the market to exchange. I then went onto the Tavern. Who saw me? I do recall walking past a group of ladies in Millers Shirts.
    Last edited by Brin; 04-03-2023 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Excellent to see you again Brin and thanks so much for taking the trouble to say hello.

Great to meet Frog and Perigord who are both as approachable and amusing in real life as they are on this board.

A pleasure also to meet GM-GM and Wrinkly who I hadn't known would be there and to renew my acquaintance with Casper-64-Frank (for whom I did buy a pint after an interval of about two years!)

That and a win make me think I should be over for more often!
    CT, glad you really enjoyed it today. Yes it's great to put a name to a face so to say. Must say Sir you're looking very well and fit even though the jet lag is a bugger with the body clock. If Frog hadn't got his onions hanging around his neck, I may have walked straight past him as he has lopped off his long hair since I last saw him a few years ago.

Correct pal, I was taking something back to the market to exchange. I then went onto the Tavern. Who saw me? I do recall walking past a group of ladies in Millers Shirts.
    Yes that was me with my gang, I didn’t see you but my mate Coxy did

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Yes that was me with my gang, I didn’t see you but my mate Coxy did
    Does Coxy have long blond hair and you short brown/auburn cropped hair?

Were you with the group wearing red berets and strings of onions?!

CT, glad you really enjoyed it today. Yes it's great to put a name to a face so to say. Must say Sir you're looking very well and fit even though the jet lag is a bugger with the body clock. If Frog hadn't got his onions hanging around his neck, I may have walked straight past him as he has lopped off his long hair since I last saw him a few years ago.
    I saw that guy with the onions, or was it garlic bulbs? Everybody was wondering who the guy from Allo Allo was.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast