+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A win's a win...but

A win's a win...but

No buts, tis a win.

Happy out.

True dat Exiled buddy - not impressed at all by their dirty tactics, the team did well to stay calm & focused.

I'm hoping Kamara will be okay! 3 pts we got but nothing else, we could push on from here, it would be good to drop West Ham in it next week! The relegation battle is hotting up and we will not be part of it...😁

I know this is heretical, but I'd rather have Saha goal given than have to wait for Var. I watched cov v sunderland last week and it was so refreshing to watch a game without Var. Var has ruined the game. If we score I want to be safe in celebrating it. Football is a game of moments... and Var is stealing the beauty of the moment. I'm sick of it!

The inconsistency is woeful too when it was meant to reduce it, before VAR I always felt the decisions evened themselves out over a season except for the obvious bias towards the "big 6". Now it feels even worse - get rid.

It's not going anywhere, I heard talk the other day, there is a push to make it a 60 minute game!! Going back Var and in particular the offside rule, at what point is the ball being or about to be kicked measured, you never see this plus at part of the body is offside because hands and arms should not count but it would appear they do.why don't they just leave it alone!!

I think that that's a 60 min 'Ball in play' game, Dave. We're on about 55 mins with our sh1thousery. Sandcastle, I believe, are even worse.

Okay gotcha, so maybe they should reduce the ticket prices by a third?

absolutely, Dave.

No truer word said.

It's all become a bit of a circus hasn't it folks

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)