+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brilliant result

No need to be like that champs.
    We are having a very good period and yes I do recognise that however let's not forget that Sheffield United also have a good side.
    They won't stay bad for long and reading on Tuesday might be the game they need to perk up.
    We have a tough game against Stoke away.
    I might be sounding negative but also being realistic at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    No need to be like that champs.
    We are having a very good period and yes I do recognise that however let's not forget that Sheffield United also have a good side.
    They won't stay bad for long and reading on Tuesday might be the game they need to perk up.
    We have a tough game against Stoke away.
    I might be sounding negative but also being realistic at the same time.
    Nah, I just think your being negative mate.
    Which is fine. But there is another side of the coin.

Thats fair enough but we all know in this league it's just as easy to get stuck in a rut.
    We are looking very good currently and it brings a smile to my face but I refuse to get carried away.
    Get a result away to Stoke and I might just start to dream.
    Hey anyway I predicted us to beat Sheffield United.
    Not always doom and gloom you know.

Thats fair enough but we all know in this league it's just as easy to get stuck in a rut.
    We are looking very good currently and it brings a smile to my face but I refuse to get carried away.
    Get a result away to Stoke and I might just start to dream.
    Hey anyway I predicted us to beat Sheffield United.
    Not always doom and gloom you know.
    If you look at it another way, questioning if we would attract a manger. then questioning the manager during his first season.
    Then questioning all his signings. Querying if any actually improved us.
    Once we start doing well, there is still a negative stance put on things. After a negative stance put on a season we have rarely been out of the top 7. Nobody is expecting promotion. We aren't Burnley who spent £38m. We are not Sheff Utd in the last season of their parachute payements, financially they HAVE to go up. We have spent just £1.75m to be where we are. And are doing really well.
    I am unsure what else we could have done this season, but its disheartening to know its still never really going to be good enough.

We really need to start showing some faith.

Ktf

I will just say this champs,you have had a moan this season more than once.
    Do we question that?
    I am actually happy with how things are going on the pitch and the signings are coming good after I did question them.
    I am always a little pessimistic as it allows me to handle disappointment better.

I will just say this champs,you have had a moan this season more than once.
    Do we question that?
    I am actually happy with how things are going on the pitch and the signings are coming good after I did question them.
    I am always a little pessimistic as it allows me to handle disappointment better.
    What will you be disappointed with? You never gave a chance of going up, so if we don't go up why would you be disappointed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)