+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Radio Cambs.

Radio Cambs.

Cambridge in comparison to Peterboro, Peterboro is a dog hole, and we should automatically expect Cambridge clubs to have precedent over Peterboro.

In all things. Not so in non league coverage on radion cambs, Cambridge City might as well not exist. Or Wisbech.

Its like radio Manchester covering Oldham games, and ignore Man United.

What we get is an endless supply of St Ives, and Peterboro sports, two county league clubs oddly a bit higher up, but soon to descend.

I want Peter Swan sacked, oh and Andy Abbott, god only knows what he says, its like being hit by machine gun fire.

That's the BBC for you Frank,Radio Nottingham bends over backwards to get in Forest games and interviews with players and the manager,the Nottingham Post is far worst,Notts could get promoted back into the league with a 0-5 away win but all the back pages would be filled with the Forest 0-0 score,the trouble is that they are probably right,they have to adere to the majority not the minority

O dear. Peter Swan is a Peterboro fan, he thinks his antipathy towards United is well hidden, it is not. And its not well done, dissapointing, he needs to stop pretending to be fair, and expand the range of put downs. He could learn from me.

I went to St Ives for a year when city played there, it has the atmosphere of a park team, empty, small, the stand, the size of a dog kennel, built in 1948 or something like that.

The pitch back then had a dip in it, if you played a firm pass along the pitch into the dip, the ball would leave the ground half way across.

If you had ten minutes of rain, the game wouild get abandoned because of waterlogging. I bet youve never heard of St Ives or Peterboro Sports, something you have in common with all of Cambridge as far north as March.

Who truly gives a wotsit, about 150 St Ives residents do. If your referring to the official board, it will take me one message to get banned.

You can only nose the clubs rear end.

As for Peter swan it would be better if he got fired and replaced by me.

Listening figures would rocket. Mark Johnson too, its your job doug.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)